Questions about offline use

Good morning,

I moved and my internet won't be up until next Monday. No biggie, I'll play offline right??

1) there's a doomsday clock with 4hrs left stating my credentials will run out. When it hits zero then what? No more offline gaming?

2) a friend mentioned that there is a thing to click in the menu for offline play. Is this true? If so where is it?

I planned on mission writing until next week, but if my security stuff is going to be an issue I'll stop. Can someone please explain, or link me to, an explanation of what I am seeing please?

Thank you in advance!!!

~Rob

• ED Team

Hi

currently offline mode is only in the beta install

to enter offline mode you need an internet connection. This is to tell ED's server you are offline, then you can continue offline for as long as you need to.

If you do not have a connection currently at home, but have a mobile try a tethered connection just to enable offline mode.

some notes:

when you enable online again it has to be from the same PC. you can not go offline on one machine and on with another.

Do not make any hardware changes while in offline mode.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Do not make any hardware changes while in offline mode.

What happens IF a part of your PC fails and is removed or replaced during this time ?

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

• ED Team
What happens IF a part of your PC fails and is removed or replaced during this time ?

If it changes the hardware ID of the machine you wont be able to go back online on your account and would need to contact support.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Can you detail how hardware ID is derived please?

With older protection systems that usd a hardware ID there was some grace

in what would trigger HARDWARE has been changed type things

eg disable or enable a virtual network device = no change

change the motherboard = CHANGE

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests