VEAO & Hawk discussion (please mind the forum rules)

So, If I were ED I would make a giant contribution to the community that this is something to take very serious. Therefore, help the Dev team that made that A-4 as freeware to get it High fidelity as freeware. Im not saying to give them the tools but help them, as a good gesture to the community that put their trust in this sham! I love this sim but will be very wary of buying products in EA, unless it is from ED directly or Belsimtek!

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can still fly the Hawk In DCS World.

You can only fly the Hawk in DCS World 2.5.3! It is no longer available in 2.5.4 onwards

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

You can only fly the Hawk in DCS World 2.5.3! It is no longer available in 2.5.4 onwards

Exactly. That is why I kept DCS World 2.5.3. I do most of my flying in the current open beta 2.5.4. I have worked on T-45 Goshawks For over 15 years. So I like to keep the Hawk around for some flying every now and then.

PC: i9-13900KS, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5-6000, Win 11 Pro

You guys are _really_ bored, aren't you? Probably time that RB releases their Tomcat so that ppl here can do something more ... productive? with their time and energy.

Yeah HB do that :D

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

I should be clear about venting, we still have forum rules so insulting anyone isn't allowed. Please try and do some mature venting, or log off and write the name of your greatest nemesis on a pillow and beat the feathers out of it.

tenor.gif?itemid=7638140

Thats the best thing ive seen in awhile haha BOOM headshot :lol:

We go beyond VEAO does not deserve our consideration. I hope this bad business will serve as a lesson for ED and us for the future.

Happy new 2019 to all

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

anyway. I just rediscovered my revamped Casa !!!

wow.. I had not touched this bird since the install years ago ! What a cool plane now !!! what the Hawk should have been. Congrats to ED and Aviodev on this one !

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

wow.. I had not touched this bird since the install years ago ! What a cool plane now !!! what the Hawk should have been. Congrats to ED and Aviodev on this one !

Oh crap haven't you heard?

Aviodev have just pulled the plug on this module and have stopped ……:lol:

Oh crap haven't you heard?

Aviodev have just pulled the plug on this module and have stopped ……:lol:

mmmmmmmm :megalol:

I thought you said (on more than one occasion) you were out of here ? Can't you keep to your word !!

I should be clear about venting, we still have forum rules so insulting anyone isn't allowed. Please try and do some mature venting, or log off and write the name of your greatest nemesis on a pillow and beat the feathers out of it.

tenor.gif?itemid=7638140

That GIF is child abuse, just saying !!!

I thought you said (on more than one occasion) you were out of here ? Can't you keep to your word !!

you think ?

Nope. just the idea of having you post trolling stuff (when I post positive things, at that) like that makes me happy to post.

happy 2019 !

Edited by FZG_Immel

you think ?

Nope. just the idea of having you post trolling stuff (when I post positive things, at that) like that makes me happy to post.

happy 2019 !

I think in your own mind you are posting positive things, in reality it's just bitter bile. I have been on this forum a lot longer than you so I take offence at being called a troll. Is that not also breaking the forum rules Nineline as this person has been offensive to me more than once ? I think I will put an official complaint in about him!

Happy new year :)

Mizzy