[DCS:W] More TACAN and ILS enabled airbases (release)

This TINY mod adds TACAN and ILS stations to more airfields in DCS world.

Extract the zip to your DCS World folder (make a backup first) or use JSGME to install.

NEW TACAN STATIONS...

Airbase, Code, Channel, Callsign.

Anapa (URKA) 28X "IAN"

Gelendzhik (URKG) 33X "GNV"

Krasnoda P (URKK) 47X "KRD"

Min Vody (URMM) 30X "MNW"

ILS added to...

Anapa Runway 05 109.1

Krasnoda P Runway 05 110.7

I've tried to use real world information wherever possible. This mod is multiplayer safe!

Example of Anapa

attachment.php?attachmentid=76813&stc=1&d=1359895790

The original thread that inspired this mod is here - http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=100800

A short tutorial on adding more beacons is here - http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=101088

I would encourage anyone who's interested to add more TACAN and ILS beacons to DCS:World to complete this project!

I've attached the mod to this post. it replaces one file in your install!

Take care,

Ebs

Ebs TACAN mod.zip

tacanmod.jpg.e10208821feb719a68eb359a570c8f32.jpg

Edited by Ebs
  • Like 3

awesome buddy at last

thank you very much...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Many thanks for your efforts. I will try today later

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

Well, Ebs, we're coming closer to reality. I know that some of the air bases don't show their TWR & APP frequencies. Here is a link which provides some data of Russian airports:

http://www.ourairports.com

See the "MAP" and zoom in the DCS Theater of Operations. Check "Pilot Info", you will get all the goodies you need.

Thank you for your efforts!

rhino

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win7 Home Premium 64bit, Intel Core i5-760 (2.8-3.33), GigaByte GA-P55-USB3, be quiet PurePower BQT L7 530W ATX23, CoolerMaster CM690II Adv, LG GH22LS, HD 500GB WD5001AALS, 6 GB Kingston 1333-999 Blu, Sapphire 1GB HD5850 Vapor-X OC, Scythe Yasya SCYS-1000, display LG E2350VR-SN 23"

Thanks very much for the kind words guys.

Rhino that site is bookmarked now, thanks very much!

Headspace, that means a lot coming from you. Thanks!

I just recorded a track of me landing at Anapa runway 4 with Tacan and ILS for another user, but I'll post it here too as it serves as kind of a tutorial for using the mod.

Hope it helps someone :)

Anapa-ILS.zip

Edited by Ebs

• 1 month later...

So I have added ILS and TACAN to all airports, including the model for DVOR at every airbase. I tried to find a real location on satellite images, but honestly, I suck at this. If I could not find one, I just placed at a reasonable spot near runway. Tested only couple of ILS/TACANS, so if you find something weird, let me know.

Added ILS to Tbilisi-Soganlug as well.

Acino/Norbornane

Beacons.lua