Suprised anyone is still playing 1.5.7

in 1.5.8 if you leave your game on the main menu for 1 hour or more

then go to Multiplayer and see if any servers show up, it tends to be empty

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests

I'm just getting so fed up and frustrated with this bug at this point. I maintain that I think this has something to do with the network connection a computer has -- a connection with high ping, perhaps, or a connection in a foreign country.

I tried rolling back my game to the previous 1.5.8 version, and the server list does show up (with only one server though, but I'm guessing that's because it's the only one anyone is actually hosting). I didn't change anything about my computer or network. This confirms to me that it is an issue with the game, and not with something people have done incorrectly with their computers. If this isn't fixed by 2.5 then I'm going to write an angry letter to someone, somewhere.

• ED Team

If you are not seeing the list try this

go into your module manager and refresh.

then back to MP and refresh server list.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Doesn't work on 1.5 and OA. Both versions have not worked for me ever since updating to the latest versions of each build.
Edited by SyntaxError

RimOnBlue.png

F/A-18C - A-10C - FC3 - L-39C/ZA - Ka-50 - UH-1H - Mi-8MTV2 - F-86F - Spitfire - P-51D - P-47D - BF-109K - CA

This doesn't work for me either. Often when opening the Module Manager I get a popup saying "Failed to retrieve data, please try again later" however after hitting OK it seems to work fine. Perhaps this has something to do with the issue?

• ED Team

Strangely I have only had this happen to me a few times now, usually it is fine.

ED are aware obviously

but if you do need to contact support it can be done here

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/?login=yes

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

been doin that for an hour. (green button does nothing. doesnt change colour or flicker btw)

I press the yellow button couple of times then refresh. The servers show up. The green button does nothing u r right.

Also check your firewall etc. make sure DCS is in allowed apps list for both private and public.

Kimi... Nevada is only in DCS 2.0... -.- (or??)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Kimi... Nevada is only in DCS 2.0... -.- (or??)

Yes... but I heard other people say they have the option to select the map, probably people that have normandy. I don't. I suspected maybe my Nevada wasn't correctly installed or got corrupted after tha latest update, we use dozens of mods in the 476 and we alll know how even a tiny little mod can break dcs.

Either way, I can't find any servers.

EDIT: just as I finished writing this post, servers tarted showing up and indeed my Map filter list now shows: Any, Normandy, and Nevada.

Edited by Kimi_uy
Voila

Last few months I get no more than 9 servers show up and my friends get pages. I don't understand it, I'm having to get the IP's from them. Also, in connecting to my own server sometimes clients have to do a repair to connect or they get an error message. I do not understand how this is just me.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

Last few months I get no more than 9 servers show up and my friends get pages. I don't understand it, I'm having to get the IP's from them. Also, in connecting to my own server sometimes clients have to do a repair to connect or they get an error message. I do not understand how this is just me.

Its not you, I get it to and can connect by I.P, If your really unlucky, You get a connect time-out.

Still present in 1.5.8.13504 Open Beta

Repo steps

1. Start DCS World 1.5.8.13504

2. Leave game on main menu for about 30 minutes (watch youtube while waiting)

3. Now alt tab back to DCS World 1.5.8.13504, click multiplayer

No servers are listed, press refresh icon a few times .. still no servers

METAR weather for DCS World missions

Guide to help out new DCS MOOSE Users -> HERE

Havoc Company Dedicated server info Connect IP: 94.23.215.203

SRS enabled - freqs - Main = 243, A2A = 244, A2G = 245

Please contact me HERE if you have any server feedback or METAR issues/requests