VSN flyable aircraft mods

is there no way planes can spawn somewhere else than the Catapults?

Yes it is possible but it will be necessary to pass through the jet deflectors, tell me how much you want to move back where to move the four planes but the ideal would be to block the deflector jet. I must see.:smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

i have no idea what you are saying, but it would be nice if you could spawn at the parking space and than taxi to the CAT...like on a real carrier. Unless the USA has invented teleportation :)

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

i have no idea what you are saying, but it would be nice if you could spawn at the parking space and than taxi to the CAT...like on a real carrier. Unless the USA has invented teleportation :)

If I understood correctly, you want to start the mission at the parking to be able to take off

where you want is a good idea but it will only work for the player.

we try and we tell you.

(I am French and I am using the translator who does not cooperate always sorry if the translations are not up to par.)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

SEE SCREENSHOT[ATTACH]180922[/ATTACH]

If the jet deflector (the hatch behind the plane) disturbs you can close it permanently. Give us an answer for the location and the hatch.

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Bush%20Fix.jpg?dl=1

Is this what you had in mind?

I have not tested this with ai aircraft.

I am sure Patrick will create a better version.

But for now you can Spawn at the rear of the ship.

Note!

Back-up the original files first!

Copy these into the main folder.

Most importantly,

Have fun!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r5q6e6r508m2bms/Bush%20Spawn%20Correction.zip?dl=0

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question:

If I simply have the standalone F-15C, which aircraft will work?

I use 1.5 btw.

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

F-15C only

VSN_F4E

VSN_F5E

VSN_F14A

VSN_F15E_AA

VSN_F16AMLU

VSN_F16CBL50

VSN_F35B

VSN_FA18C

VSN_FA18F

VSN_J10Chengdu

VSN_M2000

F-15C and (A-10A or Su-25T or Su-33)

VSN_F4E_AG (A-10A)

VSN_F5N (A-10A)

VSN_F15E (A-10A)

VSN_F16A (A-10A)

VSN_F16CBL52D (Su-25T)

VSN_F35B_AG (A-10A)

VSN_FA18C_AG (Su-25T)

VSN_FA18F_AG (Su-25T)

VSN_Harrier (A-10A)

VSN_Su47 (Su-33)

VSN_TornadoGR4 (Su-25T)

VSN_TornadoIDS (Su-25T)

not tested, because I use Flaming Cliffs.

F-15C is required for every VSN Mod

F-15C only

VSN_F4E

VSN_F5E

VSN_F14A

VSN_F15E_AA

VSN_F16AMLU

VSN_F16CBL50

VSN_F35B

VSN_FA18C

VSN_FA18F

VSN_J10Chengdu

VSN_M2000

F-15C and (A-10A or Su-25T or Su-33)

VSN_F4E_AG (A-10A)

VSN_F5N (A-10A)

VSN_F15E (A-10A)

VSN_F16A (A-10A)

VSN_F16CBL52D (Su-25T)

VSN_F35B_AG (A-10A)

VSN_FA18C_AG (Su-25T)

VSN_FA18F_AG (Su-25T)

VSN_Harrier (A-10A)

VSN_Su47 (Su-33)

VSN_TornadoGR4 (Su-25T)

VSN_TornadoIDS (Su-25T)

not tested, because I use Flaming Cliffs.

F-15C is required for every VSN Mod

Ok, i see now.Thanks!

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, im having a bug. I can't choose a weapons loadout for the VSN airplanes(or any mods, for that matter). They don't show up. I can't even create my own. Once, the F-14 did work, but it broke the next time I started DCS:(.

Any suggestions?

HP Z400 Workstation

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Will the VSN US Navy planes be updated to work with the catapults on the new Nimitz-class carrier?

Also, the Tomcat's nosewheel steering range seems rather lacking. :/

Carrier Catapults require EFM and Scripted Systems withing the GearSystem

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I do have FC3. The same problem (mods not working) happens to me for a couple of Markindel's ships that are supposed to work in 2.5.

It works on my side.

Make sure you have it in the correct installation directory and folders and that in the VSN_XYZ folder that there is not a further VSN_XYZ folder.

It works on my side.

Make sure you have it in the correct installation directory and folders and that in the VSN_XYZ folder that there is not a further VSN_XYZ folder.

Problem solved. My fault, it was actually a leftover from an old version in the main install folder mod directory. Now I removed it and all is working correctly (the ships too) :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Thank you for your AWESOME mods. You bring joy to a lot of folks. So today I spent my day playing with your toys. I come away with a question.

On the F-14 I downloaded today, the wings keep going back till they touch. Is there a fix? How do I get them to do 3 positions? Also the video I saw that drew me into this showed a different pit than the F-15. Is this pit available. No biggie if it is not (less to learn). But this is otherwise an outstanding mod. THANKS GUYS.

Hey guys,

Thank you for your AWESOME mods. You bring joy to a lot of folks. So today I spent my day playing with your toys. I come away with a question.

On the F-14 I downloaded today, the wings keep going back till they touch. Is there a fix? How do I get them to do 3 positions? Also the video I saw that drew me into this showed a different pit than the F-15. Is this pit available. No biggie if it is not (less to learn). But this is otherwise an outstanding mod. THANKS GUYS.

Hi again

A shameless bump. Is there a fix for the wings on the To cat?

My wings sweep back until they touch.

Help please.

Wing sweep works correctly for me. Try re-downloading the mod and see if it fixed it.

3 Position not available right now.

The different cockpit (assuming you mean the F-14 cockpit) is not available, at least not public. If you want it, contact the youtuber, he might be able to help you there.