DCS Leclerc Série XXI

Hi everyone,

I'd like to introduce you the next upcoming vehicle, which I'd like to offer for integration to ED but else will be integrated in FrenchPack V4

The Leclerc Série XXI.

Screen-200220-095951.png

Screen-200220-100027.png

Screen-200220-100053.png

Screen-200220-100110.png

Screen-200220-100144.png

Screen-200220-100205.png

1.jpg

2.jpg

The Leclerc Série XXI has been worked on for several months now alongside professionnal tankists who served on it and will come with absolutely all the FrenchPack advancements in terms of coding and integration, which means :

- Real weaponry values

- As accurate as possible Armor values

- The second most detailed 3D model currently ingame after the F-14. (IE : Real measurements, physical tracks etc etc, and of course LODs in order to do not burn you computer)

- PBR Metalrough textures 2K (Like on screens) and optionnal 4K

- Full commander interior (currently still WIP but should be finished by the end of the month)

- Real commander optical system (HL-120)

- FrenchPack Smoke protection screen

- External API with complete cartographic and Data-Link system allowing it to transmit targets/coordinates to other units by pressing a single button, asking for artillery fire, repair, rearm, which will consist in the simulation of the real life C4ISR ICONE system.

Just like IRL, Leclerc XXI will be able to shoot and hit with 90% accuracy a target on the move while being itself on the move, up to 4000 m, the cumulated velocity difference being 110 km/h thanks to its 30° rotating mirror. The vehicle is frontally very well protected against 1980' ATGM except on the driver area, and frontally very well protected against 125 mm APFSDS from 1500 m

Early version in action in Normandy :

Nicolas

Edited by dimitriov

Thank you, I love your detailed Mods :) hope to see it soon on my DCS.

Cheers.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hi Stuart,

Currently the Leclerc interior is going to take long to complete. Once it is done, depending on what I can do of this cockpit, I could be interested in making another tank and then it will essentially depend on the amount of data I have so it would be an M1 or a Chally or a Leo.

Nicolas

You might would be best off with early variants of those from the cold war, it likely will be easier to get manuals for them. I dont personally have anything for M1 or Leopard 2, but ive got a T64A gunnery manual knocking around that might be good for symbology.

Keep up the good work.