Missing radar textures.

Airhunter

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I dont know what to say. Issue existed with English language cockpit, but other than that I have no idea. I've never experienced issues with radar screen myself.

AMD Ryzen 5900X @ 4.95 Ghz / Asus Crosshair VII X470 / 32 GB DDR4 3600 Mhz Cl16 / Radeon 6800XT / Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD / Creative SoundBlaster AE-9 / HP Reverb G2 / VIRPIL T-50CM /
Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Audio Technica ATH-MSR7

Bummer, since the description.lua Jonne mentioned wasn't the fix. I use the Cyrillic cockpit and have the same missing texture. No mods, by the way.

Selecting the English cockpit fixes it but negates all that time spent learning the Cyrillic alphabet. If a fix is known, I'd rather go back to the stock cockpit.

Edited by Britchot

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

Selecting the English cockpit fixes it but negates all that time spent learning the Cyrillic alphabet. If a fix is known, I'd rather go back to the stock cockpit.

First, come on learning Cyrillic is super easy the main pitfall is that и & н are opposite of what is intuitive for someone more familiar with the Latin alphabet.

Second try a clean and repair. My clean-cockpit glass mod broke when the Radar screen was updated and a clean, repair & setting the default cockpit fixed it.

First, come on learning Cyrillic is super easy the main pitfall is that и & н are opposite of what is intuitive for someone more familiar with the Latin alphabet.

Second try a clean and repair. My clean-cockpit glass mod broke when the Radar screen was updated and a clean, repair & setting the default cockpit fixed it.

Maybe you want to re-read the post you quoted. It is about the stock (Russian) cockpit missing the radar screen, not the English one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's what I'm talking about. I use the Russian cockpit and I had previously modded it to clean glass. Had to go back to default Russian and run a clean/repair to fix the radar screen.

Didn't use mods, ran repair on the default Russian cockpit numerous times.

Have you cycled them? Load in with english, then quit, and switch back? I recall a similar error in the past that was addressed by that.

I will try to switch back when I get home from this trip, thank you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

• 2 weeks later...
Didn't use mods, ran repair on the default Russian cockpit numerous times.

I will try to switch back when I get home from this trip, thank you.

I have the same issue and nothing of the above has fixed it for me :(

Mancher zum Meister sich erklärt, dem nie das Handwerk ward gelehrt!