Issue with the Brake Axis

I've been having an issue with the brakes on the MI-8. I've attached a video since it is a bit hard to explain. This is the only module I am having this problem with also.

When I put the brakes all the way back the brakes keep jumping up. So for example when I am taxing to the runway and try to brake just a tiny bit it will jump up instead and then go back to normal. It will keep doing this. As you can see in the video I tried to change some settings on the axis and even put a bigger deadzone but it just made it worse.

I'm currently using Slaw Device 109 rudders which has a high resolution sensor. Could that be the reason possibly? I'm not really sure and was wondering if anyone else had similar problems.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7Ghz | 980ti | 32gb Ram | Windows 10 64 bit | 840 Pro SSD

Thrustmaster Warthog | VKB Gunfighter Pro | Slaw Device RX Viper | Acer Predator X34

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply, I tried deleting the input profile and the problem still continues.

Right after I posted about this issue I realized that I didn't check if other axis from my other devices would work, they don't.

I used the slider axis from my warthog throttle and the Y axis on my joystick, same thing.

All my other modules don't have this.

May be a small issue but would like to get it resolved.

If anyone has a suggestion it will be appreciated.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thrustmaster Warthog | VKB Gunfighter Pro | Slaw Device RX Viper | Acer Predator X34

• 6 months later...

Have you checked the Axis Tune function to see if you have something inverted or some other option set there that would interfere with the brake axis?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late replay.

Yes every combination in the settings same results.

I tried all my other controllers and it only spikes when I set a axis to the brakes.

I just reformatted my pc and its the same issue.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

So I found a solution to the problem. I had to go into the LUA file for the controller and set the deadzone to -0.01.

If anyone knows the reason why?

uI2jo6Y.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Since I'm using the slider setting the deadzone is moved to left side of the axis.

I think your right about the overlapping but only for center deadzone option.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]