Spitfire cockpit views functioning incorrectly after last patch

RomeoLima

As some of you may already be aware, the last patch has made the cockpit views in the Spitfires work in very unusual ways. You can now stick your head out past the glass a good few feet. What's worse, when turning your head as normal with Track IR, your pilot's head now clips through the glass in very, very annoying ways (see screenshots below).

The last few patches have had really unfortunate effects on this module, from the engine bug to the missing gunsight bug...and now this.

Anyone know if they are at all planning on fixing this?

I am now dreading the Damage Model update, wondering what unwanted effects something that big is going to have on the WW2 modules...

AF1QipNkG56ufV2QWEFYFyu5a1unOriPaq8SniEjsl2r

AF1QipN92ZtygeUlVyb8QXChxNKmoSVGdLje-BxfqmPj

AF1QipOFmeHZwh2ThwZgom6btBCb9FGXgeNVRhRxzNcz

As some of you may already be aware, the last patch has made the cockpit views in the Spitfires work in very unusual ways. You can now stick your head out past the glass a good few feet. What's worse, when turning your head as normal with Track IR, your pilot's head now clips through the glass in very, very annoying ways (see screenshots below).

Do you see this issue all the time? This doesn't happen with me at all. My head stops with the cockpit glass and doesn't clip when turning!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Restrictions cockpit are gone.

Due to the serious bugs all year Spitfire I don't fly and this is another disaster in an endless list.

🖥️MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4, Kingston 3600 MHz 64 Gb, i5 12600K, Gigabyte RTX 4090, Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus,🕹️VKB NXT Premium.

Does anyone seeing this ‘move through cockpit glass’ thing experience it in any of the stock ED missions, e.g. Instant Action, Training, etc.?

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Everything is fine until the cabin opens. Then there is an error regardless of whether the cabin is open or not. You need to restart the mission.

It is terribly annoying how ED treats this module. It's not worth talking.

W10 64bit, i9 9900K, 64GB RAM, GTX 1070Ti, 27" FullHD monitor