[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

[ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox  

87 members have voted

1. 1. [ALL MODULES][SP/CO-OP] The Round Table - Dynamic Sandbox

The other problem is mainly 'cuz you forgot to enter as an spectator first. HIT esc 2 times and after that pick a slot.

I tired it again. Singleplayer is working.

Multiplayer is not working. Hosted directly in game and on dedicated server. No difference.

Is there anything i have to set up on the server to play it? I just put it in the mission folder and start it on the Dedicated Server. The "Server" in in the observator slot. I join and select spectator (ESC 2x), then i choose a slot.

Its not that bad because its defaulting to imperial system. But i guess it needs to work for those who want metric system. (Add a mixed system pls. Feet, Nautical Miles and Temperature in Celsius (instead of Fahrenheit) :) )

DCS World: F/A-18C, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

PC: i7-8700k 6x 4.8GHz - GTX 1080Ti 11GB - 32GB RAM - 256GB M2 + 256GB SSD + 1000GB SSD - Win10 - 1x 27" ASUS 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + 2x 27" ASUS 1440p 75Hz

GEAR: Thrustmaster T.16000M HOTAS, opentrack with selfbuild CardboardIR

Experience: DCS 50h+; FSX/P3D: 1000h+ (mostly FSLabs A320, almost no online ATC experience)

Think i have a pm from you asking the same.

You have to be on ground to change your loadout

I tired it again. Singleplayer is working.

Multiplayer is not working. Hosted directly in game and on dedicated server. No difference.

Is there anything i have to set up on the server to play it? I just put it in the mission folder and start it on the Dedicated Server. The "Server" in in the observator slot. I join and select spectator (ESC 2x), then i choose a slot.

Its not that bad because its defaulting to imperial system. But i guess it needs to work for those who want metric system. (Add a mixed system pls. Feet, Nautical Miles and Temperature in Celsius (instead of Fahrenheit) :) )

There is a menu to manually go from imperial to meters, radio menu F10 -> XXXXyourusernameXXXX options >

Hey Mith,

The tanker in the Gulf mission is a KC-135, so boom only, no drogue for the probe aircraft. You'll need to change it to the MPRS.

Cheers!

Scotch

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'll add one more... it's a pain but seems that now we need a tanker for F16 only and another one for the others aircrafts... wasn't testing my own mission in a while... maybe is to time to "enjoy" my disaster a little more and see wth is happening behind the curtains lol

Edited by Mith86Arg

There is a menu to manually go from imperial to meters, radio menu F10 -> XXXXyourusernameXXXX options >

Yea i know that. But i just want to change the temperature setting from °F to °C without changing the height and distance.

There is:

Imperial ( Nautical miles, feet, Fahrenheit )

Celsius ( Kilometers, Meters, Celsius )

What i would like to have is a 3rd option: Mixed ( Nautical miles, feet, Celsius )

Its an option on non combat flight sims (FSX /P3D) i really like to see in here too.

Its just a request from me to add it. If it's too much work ignore it :)

EDIT: Just found out that this is a feature of the MOOSE script. I guess its not that easy to change. Forget about it :)

----------

Also i have tried to get the Measure and Weight system to work (singleplayer, hosted in client and hosted on dedicated server). It wont work for me. I hosted and joined spectator and then the plane slot. I also joined spectator and waited 20 minutes in there before i choose a slot. Nothing works.

I guess something went wrong after the last update of your mission. I found the 1.7 version of it and there its working in SP and MP

EDIT: FIXED! (Next post)

Keep on your great work! I really like your mission :)

Edited by TomMaverick

PC: i7-8700k 6x 4.8GHz - GTX 1080Ti 11GB - 32GB RAM - 256GB M2 + 256GB SSD + 1000GB SSD - Win10 - 1x 27" ASUS 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + 2x 27" ASUS 1440p 75Hz

Experience: DCS 50h+; FSX/P3D: 1000h+ (mostly FSLabs A320, almost no online ATC experience)

I found out how to get the "Measures and Weights System" to work again!

In the last update of your mission you added a line of code to one of your LUA files that seems to break the system.

File: "005 - DTG CORE - Caucaso (AIRBOSS) 18-10-2019.lua"

Line 968:

_SETTINGS:SetImperial()

This need to be removed and then its working again. I tested it in Single and Multiplayer :)

I guess it sets the imperial system as default for all clients but you cant change it in game afterwards.

And i made a page for the kneeboard today. Maybe you want to take a look at it and if you like it you can integrate it :)

Day and Night Version with all the Frequencies, Tacan and stuff on it.

KNEEBOARD_02.thumb.jpg.2df94504184cc79ce7c61bef0940b3ff.jpg

KNEEBOARD_02_night.thumb.jpg.30bbd687c5fa85ed398a34ada5b3ffa3.jpg

Edited by TomMaverick

Hey tom! Thanks for all the Debugging info! i forgot to delete those options! they shouldn't be there since long time ago... (yeah i dont go that low on my own script haha)

Nice Kneeboard pages! do u have a template? remember that i have 2 missions, i can't only add 'em only in one :)

Anyway, wait 'till next version, cuz im going to add a basket only tanker on both missions, some ppl reported not being able to AR on the KC-135... don't ask me why, i tested a lot and every time AR just worked fine on my end... but meh! i'll put 2 tankers and done...

Again, thanks for the feedback!

Hey tom! Thanks for all the Debugging info! i forgot to delete those options! they shouldn't be there since long time ago... (yeah i dont go that low on my own script haha)

Nice Kneeboard pages! do u have a template? remember that i have 2 missions, i can't only add 'em only in one :)

Anyway, wait 'till next version, cuz im going to add a basket only tanker on both missions, some ppl reported not being able to AR on the KC-135... don't ask me why, i tested a lot and every time AR just worked fine on my end... but meh! i'll put 2 tankers and done...

Again, thanks for the feedback!

Sure. I attached the template as xcf and psd file. I only use GIMP (xcf file) but i hope the psd works just in case u need it.

Cant you use the KC-135MPRS instead of the normal KC-135? As far as i know it has the Chute and Refuling Probe in one plane.

Im not that good with AAR so i dont know it works 100%

KneeboardTemplate.zip

★ CHANGELOG VER 1.9

- New moose version

- Updated @Nolove's scripts

- Added more Kneeboard pages

- Added a new tanker (correct radio freq on every plane -CH20-)

- Corrected the "game master mode" - in 1.8 i added game master units but did not activated the option to control 'em... yeah, don't say nothing... :P

- Raised the Temp on all maps (negative numbers was preventing F18 units to 'autostart', thanks for reporting this weird thing)

- Removed Marshal / LSO Shifts

Hola, Saludos!

Estuvimos probando la version 1.8 en MP con algunas modificaciones y funciona muy bien!. Lo unico que le cambie, fue que le agruegue clientes del lado rojo [como agresores] en las bases de Mozdoc y Nalchik, tambien le agruegue Tactical Commander y le puse Fog of War (ya que en nuestro caso tomamos tu mision para "volar misiones", mas que para practicar netamente y asi evitamos la tentacion de ver el mapa.

Tengo algunas ideas que quiza con el tiempo te interese aplicar? Y por favor, sin pena dime si estoy abusando al pedir tanto.

En nuestro caso, que volamos PvP, a veces las cosas se ponen locas ya que cualquiera puede crear/destruir unidades... Seria posible que solo ciertos usuarios puedan crear/destruir unidades? se me ocurre que solo los que ponen cierta "clave/frase" en el chat [asi como la blueflag donde escribes "Red" y no te deja tomar otro slot azul por ejemplo o que solo ciertos usuarios pueden tomat un slot especifico]

Otra es que actualmente puedes crear unidades ilimitadamente... Se podria limitar la creacion de unidades via "puntos"? ~ es decir, ambos bandos empiezan la mision con cierta cantidad de puntos, y estos puntos pueden ser gastados destruyendo unidades y/o terminando misiones. Como vez esto es para un entorno pvp para... ver quien conquista el mapa, pero claro no como las misiones actuales con triggers como budyspike o 104th, sino con la excelente opcion que nos proporcionas con Zeus.

Me despido, felicitandote por la asombrosa mision que has construido!

=LnG=

Hola, Saludos!

Estuvimos probando la version 1.8 en MP con algunas modificaciones y funciona muy bien!. Lo unico que le cambie, fue que le agruegue clientes del lado rojo [como agresores] en las bases de Mozdoc y Nalchik, tambien le agruegue Tactical Commander y le puse Fog of War (ya que en nuestro caso tomamos tu mision para "volar misiones", mas que para practicar netamente y asi evitamos la tentacion de ver el mapa.

Tengo algunas ideas que quiza con el tiempo te interese aplicar? Y por favor, sin pena dime si estoy abusando al pedir tanto.

En nuestro caso, que volamos PvP, a veces las cosas se ponen locas ya que cualquiera puede crear/destruir unidades... Seria posible que solo ciertos usuarios puedan crear/destruir unidades? se me ocurre que solo los que ponen cierta "clave/frase" en el chat [asi como la blueflag donde escribes "Red" y no te deja tomar otro slot azul por ejemplo o que solo ciertos usuarios pueden tomat un slot especifico]

Otra es que actualmente puedes crear unidades ilimitadamente... Se podria limitar la creacion de unidades via "puntos"? ~ es decir, ambos bandos empiezan la mision con cierta cantidad de puntos, y estos puntos pueden ser gastados destruyendo unidades y/o terminando misiones. Como vez esto es para un entorno pvp para... ver quien conquista el mapa, pero claro no como las misiones actuales con triggers como budyspike o 104th, sino con la excelente opcion que nos proporcionas con Zeus.

Me despido, felicitandote por la asombrosa mision que has construido!

=LnG=

La misión la pensé orientada al cooperativo como máximo, para convertirla a PVP y con las opciones que me pides me significa -sin exagerar- rehacer casi por completo el código y agregar esas funciones adicionales. Honestamente, un modo PVP no está mi planes de momento, además, un sistema de "puntos" para limitar ZEUS la verdad que está fuera de mis capacidades con los scripts (aunque me pareció interesante y voy a ponerme a investigar para lograrlo)

Si te sirve, podrías probar la misión "pendulum" que está más orientada al pvp. Saludos!

Hi Mith !

I really enjoy your training grounds, thanks a lot for your work on this ! One thing I noticed though is that a drogue tanker seems to be missing on the Gulf map (last checked with version 1.9). Maybe I'm missing something, but at the moment I only see a boom tanker (KC135).

Is there a way to make one spawn ? Via the radio menu maybe ?

Hi Mith !

I really enjoy your training grounds, thanks a lot for your work on this ! One thing I noticed though is that a drogue tanker seems to be missing on the Gulf map (last checked with version 1.9). Maybe I'm missing something, but at the moment I only see a boom tanker (KC135).

Is there a way to make one spawn ? Via the radio menu maybe ?

Hey there! thanks you for playing! can you elaborate a little more about this? seems more something on your end (just checked and everything seems fine), actually, both tankers are KC135, the other is the MPRS one. :dunno: It's not present at all on the mission? they fly almost together the basket one 3000ft above the other...

Mind in send me your .log file after playing my mission so i can trace errors?

Vsphq47.jpg

NITeYmA.jpg

Edited by Mith86Arg

★ CHANGELOG VER 1.9.1

- Update Nolove scripts

- Removed some sounds

- Removed surrexen scripts

- Created my own sound script with MOOSE and not dcs api

- Tweaked spawns

- Added more planes to the enemy pool (F15, F18, F16, F14)

- Adjusted some loadouts

- Created new groups templates for BAI HARD task (now EVERY unit is counted in the task brief for this mission)

- Increased the quantity of enemy ships for each task (x3 ships per task)

- Increased the number of active Anti Ship Tasks

Mith - serious thanks for this mission, playing it with a friend the other night and we had a ball!

One thing I did notice is that I was hearing all of his radio messages (e.g. entering/leaving safe zone) and seeing his text messages about tasks etc. Also, he was hearing and seeing all of mine too.

Any ideas what I've done wrong? I'm wondering if maybe it's because he didn't enter as spectator first before selecting a role; although I did that as the server host to get the mission running. We were both in the same aircraft group.

I'm wondering if maybe it's because he didn't enter as spectator first before selecting a role; although I did that as the server host to get the mission running. We were both in the same aircraft group.

:D like Dr. Stone says... 10.000% sure is this... The reason behind that stupid rule of "enter as an spectator first" it's cuz the scripts (Airboss mainly, but there are others) needs to register the "event" on the runtime of the client / player entering a plane slot.

About duplicated msgs for each client:

Airboss makes 2 sections from a group of 4 planes, so, section leader and section wingman will receive the same msgs

About task msgs: i can't fix it :cry: it's an old DCS<=> Moose issue related to "dynamic" things created during a mission on the go.

A good practice is follow the visual guide to stop task spamming :thumbup: