Cockpit is camo

RePhil

if you chose English cockpit in the special options menu you get this

switch back to default,

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Did you read his readme file? When you copy the files, you're only copying the .dds. Don't copy the desciption.lua files each folder has it's own. You only need to copy the picture files. It took me a bit to figure this mod out too. Worth it in the end though.

Man I had issues with Devrims English cockpit, and low and behold it just started working for me one day lol....true story.

I'm using v1.3, here's what I have working on my end:

1) I use JSGME, I have set up a JSGME_MODS folder in the main / root directory, NOT saved games for this one.

2) Turn it on.

3) Leave everything in specials to default.

That's it, works just fine for me. I turn it off before I update, then I turn it back on and my English cockpit is always right there waiting for me at the door, wagging it's tail furiously.....everything with the new updates on Gazelle is also working fine with the mod so far as I can tell.

~S

Yup only copied the dds files but since I am a complete opposite of a computer geek probably not doing it properly

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Window 10, i9-9900,2080TI, 32GB ram Puma Pro Flight Trainer, 2 x 1TB WB SSD NVMe HP Reverb

And it also works for the Gazelle Minigun once copied.

"[...] because, basically, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no one's died - it's not good for anybody." - Keith 'Okie' Nance
"Nun siegt mal schön!" - Theodor Heuss, September 1958

"Nobody has any intention of building a wall." - Walter Ulbricht, June 1961
"Russia has no plans to invade either Ukraine or any other country.
" - Vladimir Chizhov, Russia's ambassador to the EU, January 2022