Operation: WHACK A WUNDERWAFFE

The mission and mods are now ready for download here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nIR_X3uordrv1vuh5dO0PynE8ijeRqG-/view?usp=sharing

It is quite a sizeable download and the readme doc provides all the instructions you will need. Please enjoy and provide feedback as it would be appreciated. Cheers

NOTE: "Normandy Map & WWII Assets pack will be required".

Edited by SUNTSAG

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I see you posted your video and this thread at nearly the same time ;)

Looks awesome!

Also, what's with the Mossie there? You have special access? If it's part of the mission, I'd expect that it would be able to be even seen until at least an AI is released. So, does this mean an AI of the Mossie will be released in the next one or two updates?

Edited by Magic Zach

Hardware: T-16000M Pack, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, GTX 1070 SC2, AMD RX3700, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi All,

Yes it is an AI only Mossie.....I needed something that wasn't currently available within DCS to carry out a mission it was superbly designed for (IMHO). Brought to you by what I consider to be some very talented community modders. I am extremely grateful to them for allowing me access and the rights to distribute it with my mission.

It will of course be made available in the form of a complete "MOD PACK" for those wishing to partake of the mission. All you need in a single download. Cheers.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi rogonaut,

Excellent glad you like it. I made the V1 a single launch artillery piece so that the missile always shows up on the launch ramp, therefore it is not possible to launch multiple V1s from a single ramp. You could add a second launch ramp to the V1 group for multiple launches. The beauty of this mission is the unpredictability of bombing accuracy leading to a potential launch. Each time you fly the mission it may pan out differently.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Really enjoyed all the detail and voice overs. Train station was very awesome to look at.

Having the v1 site being able to reload would be nice tho, not sure if its possible or too much work.

Also very pleased to have an ai mossie :)

• 3 weeks later...
Really enjoyed all the detail and voice overs. Train station was very awesome to look at.

Having the v1 site being able to reload would be nice tho, not sure if its possible or too much work.

Also very pleased to have an ai mossie :)

I have updated the mod with a multiple launch option:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=235800

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 10 months later...

The answer is very simple you can move your current "Liveries" and "Mods" folders from the DCS saved games location, to anywhere on your SSD/Hard drive. They are safe and can be moved back once you have completed the mission.

Nothing is damaged or broken during this process and everything remains intact. Of course I realise, not all will want to do this but it was important to the ambience of this particular mission.

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]