DCS Update Patch Notes Discussion Thread

NineLine

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You Sir. S! :thumbup:

nope not fixed, Still sun glare through cockpit, and still soapy bubble shine when cockpit open.

yes the armor glas is fixed but not the cockpit.

soapy shine cockpit open,

sunglare through cockpit

Edited by Mastiff

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

nope not fixed, Still sun glare through cockpit, and still soapy bubble shine when cockpit open.

yes the armor glas is fixed but not the cockpit.

soapy shine cockpit open,

sunglare through cockpit

the only fix was the green tinted windshield, now the visibility is better

the only fix was the green tinted windshield, now the visibility is better

that was fixed 2 patches ago.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

You are wrong on all counts, armoured glass was fixed today, the rest is still to-do. Please read the patch notes.

ah, that's a relief...

MP. Banned user will get message about his ban and reason.
I'm guessing this doesn't force server admins to add ban reason for already persisting bans, with a set minimum amount of characters? (Let's say 15 or 20 characters as "ban reason")?
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

THANK YOU ED! for bringing back much better visibility at night!

I could actually see both runways, the racetrack and the Strip from all the way out at Apex on the Vegas Map!

It would also appear ED smoothed out the transition from dark to light at sunrise and light to dark at sunset. There's actually a "Golden Hour" feel again at twilight!

<wild applause>

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

THANK YOU ED! for bringing back much better visibility at night!

I could actually see both runways, the racetrack and the Strip from all the way out at Apex on the Vegas Map!

It would also appear ED smoothed out the transition from dark to light at sunrise and light to dark at sunset. There's actually a "Golden Hour" feel again at twilight!

<wild applause>

Glad to see this.

Weren't we supposed to get a hotfix today??:huh:

That’s what Wags said on Wednesday but shortly thereafter he deleted the post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

That’s what Wags said on Wednesday but shortly thereafter he deleted the post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What else did he mention in the post, did he mention which issue(s) the hotfix would adress?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence