Release of new Virtual Panel v.1.2.1!

So... here it is ;)

http://lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=54&lid=816&ttitle=LockOn_Virtual_Panel_v.1.2.1#dldetails

Program visualise LockOn aircrafts dash-board on another monitor, TV, or on the other computer in your local network.

Change list:

-Much faster work with LockOn.

-New user interface, with changeable dash-board. Now you can move and scale all gauges. VP saves all gauges parameters into LOVP.INI.

-New gauges added: Horisontal situation indicator HSI (or, on Russian - PNP), RPM Indicator, Fuel gauge (simple), Temperature indicators (for left and right engines), added director-lines on Aviahorison.

-Fixed some bugs.

Some screens:

lovp_01.jpg

lovp_02.jpg

lovp_04.jpg

Enjoy! :pilotfly:

----------------------EDITED-----------------------

LOVP Script for LOFC 3.0 in DCS World v.1.2.1!

LOVP v.1.3 now working with LOFC 2.0

Download LOVP v.1.3 here:

http://3dvrm.com/bsvp/LOVP_v13p.zip

Use this export script during setup:

http://3dvrm.com/bsvp/LOFC3/Export.lua

LOVP Script for LOFC 2.0!

LOVP v.1.3 now working with LOFC 2.0

Download LOVP v.1.3 here:

http://3dvrm.com/bsvp/LOVP_v13p.zip

Use this export script during setup:

http://3dvrm.com/bsvp/LOFC2/Export.lua

After installing new script in LOFC2 you will have full support of LOVP, working like a charm.

OLD LOVP FOR LOMAC 1.02

http://3dvrm.com/bsvp/vp_10_1.02.zip

Note, this version is no longer supported in any way, use it as is.

Edited by Mnemonic
  • Like 3

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Work

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Stuff looks really good.

What is it used for?

I can imagine they would be useful for remote training, to allow the instructor to view the trainees performance, if it can be used on the internet

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]

I'd be nice if i had a second monitor. good work though.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

This program sure does look good and would be of great help for my old eyes but unfortunately I am having the same problem as the last version.

When the mission is loaded and the screen first comes up I see the change in Virtual Panel go from Disconnected to Connected. Once you push the 'S' key to start the mission the panel returns to the Disconnected in upper left of Virtual Panel. Sure wish someone could find a fix for this. It looks good and a wonderful idea but not working for me.

Mnemonic,

Nice tools. I ran into 2 issues:

1) when I ran the .exe, the screen looked like this

Gauges.jpg

I had to "right click" and then hit "restore gauges" to get the normal gauges.

2) same issue as Grump. When I first open a mission, the screen said "connected". Once I hit "S" to start the mission, the screen became "disconnected". It happened for a MiG-29 mission that I created and the Quickstart Su-27 mission.

Thanks very much!

Nowi

Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2

ASUS Sabertooth X79

4 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix VLP PC3-12800

ASUS Cerberus GTX 1070 Ti 8 Gb

Seasonic Platinum 860W

Thrustmaster Cougar Uber II Nxt

CH Products PT/TQ/MFP

Slaw Pedals

TrackIR 5

Hey guys, I'm a bit new to the whole touch buddy concept, can someone in the know tell me if it would be possible, albeit expensive, to build a cockpit of TFT's and have the actual instruments and switches from the game displayed on them. Ie if you had 2 17" TFT's in front of you and a 15" on each side, or a combination etc.

Or would Mnemonic's program be more suited to this?

3Sqn - Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region

OK, most of you know how TouchBuddy works. You have multiple tabs that display groups of buttons and/or modules, and each button can send user defined macro lists to the currently active window.

vp-test-01.png

Now, with v1.3, I added a module that automatically creates a transparent area in selected tabs to allow other applications to be "seen" through it. The following is the same profile as the above picture, I just selected another tab.

vp-test-02.png

The click-through module also allows the user to define where they want the named window moved to (relative to the TB window), and also tries to resize it as required. It also forces the "NOACTIVATE" flag into the named window state so you cannot accidently click on the displayed window and give it focus (which will minimize any full screen game window).

As the module can be placed on a layer, you can then define buttons to be on a higher layer, which will then cover parts of the transparent hole in the TB window. The second image shows the TB window with buttons placed on a higher layer, covering the transreparent area that should display the whole VP window underneath.

(BTW, when TB exits it will move the named window back to where it was, and attempts to return it to its original height/width).

NOTE: This has been tested only on my laptop, I`ll have to find some time to get the LUA stuff tested on my home gaming rig.