Ugra-Media, the great unkonow....

Silver_Dragon

From some time ago, the followers of the WW2 project we know that has under Ugla-Media shadow, but never was put a face together with the team. Only Racoon and ED team has appears here to talk some detail, but from some time ago, only whisper, some pics appears, some shortcomings.

Not bad if we can see a monthly report to talk with the 3rd party.

Indeed, although it doesn't have to be a monthly report. It would already be nice if we would get a single report on who they are and what they're doing exactly.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

From some time ago, the followers of the WW2 project we know that has under Ugla-Media shadow, but never was put a face together with the team. Only Racoon and ED team has appears here to talk some detail, but from some time ago, only whisper, some pics appears, some shortcomings.

Not bad if we can see a monthly report to talk with the 3rd party.

It's almost a year since Normandy plus WW2 units came out in alpha state.

We got one or two updates on it and then absolute silence about it. So the question is, what is going on here? Usually we know why things take long. But here i feel we got some serious lack of customer communication. So at least a heart beep would be nice.

• ED Team

It does take time you are right, when ED are ready they will share new information.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2