F-16 A, B, C, MLU

Frank00

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

k-Z4fbj_9q4

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

Some of my photos during my time working them, really enjoyed being apart of the Aggressors. If I can find the larger versions I'll post them up.

1918671_1177240425215_3801915_n.jpg.1b13371a6127ce4a7994c537815ca94f.jpg

1918671_1177244585319_3970873_n.jpg.d3996f4bc9f42ca91c3229c622916ef9.jpg

1918671_1177244545318_1451207_n.jpg.cd88fcc0e916af6bba95f575754b4ae2.jpg

ASUS TUF GAMING X670E with AMD RYZEN 5 7600X, 64GB DDR4, ASUS TUF GAMING 4080

Pico 4, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

Formally Known As: wpnssgt (google it :smilewink: )

Some of my photos during my time working them, really enjoyed being apart of the Aggressors. If I can find the larger versions I'll post them up.

:thumbup: Sparkchaser, electrician? Rainmaker will be happy to have another electrician around, you guys can have talk about anti-ice :smartass:

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

:thumbup: Sparkchaser, electrician? Rainmaker will be happy to have another electrician around, you guys can have talk about anti-ice :smartass:

Sparkchaser comes from my first job at Lockheed as an electrician on the F-22, I was a weapons guy on F-16s along with A-10s and B-52s.

I wonder why the majority of us (former maintainers) are either weapons of crew chief. We got two fuel shoppers, one electrician, but the majority is weapons or crew chief. Is anyone back shopper (sheet metal, ammo, engines, etc.) or Specs? POL? We have a airborne POL :D ( Hey Sierra99)

To whom it may concern,

One thing is for sure, Crew Chiefs and Weapons were definitely involved with the aircraft on a day to day basis, I did more electrical work on A-10s & B-52s compared to F-16 which always had more dedicated electricians for those jobs.

Some pics from my 1st Korea trip, good ol Kunsan.

1295447795_Kunsan02-03_060.thumb.jpg.3d6373d9c7d47606b51d9f7593949992.jpg

1539427040_Kunsan02-03_083.thumb.jpg.8517050c9a015ed4f8141a8e6e6dc781.jpg

661504562_Kunsan02-03_002.thumb.jpg.8cfaab19f633db89ce6b1f29da75e828.jpg

Click on images to enlarge (large photos, 2.75 mb)

190714-F-MA978-1293.JPG

35th Fighter Wing Public Affairs

U.S. Air Force Capt. Jake Impellizzeri, the Pacific Air Forces’ F-16 Fighting Falcon Demonstration pilot performs during the Arctic Lightning Airshow at Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska, July 14, 2019. Eielson AFB supported the demo team by providing aircraft to fly as well as contractors to maintain the jets for the 2019 ALA. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Melanie A. Hutto)

(4.56Mb)

190620-F-MA978-1601.JPG

Air Superority

A U.S. Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon fighter pilot flies alongside two Indonesian air force F-16 Fighting Falcon fighter pilots over the Sam Ratulangi International Airport in Manado, Indonesia, during COPE West 19, June 20, 2019. COPE West is a recurring exercise dating back to 1989, and this year marks the 70th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Indonesia. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Melanie A. Hutto)

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

click on image to enlarge

190621-F-JQ132-1915.JPG

Shaw Airmen, USCG hone joint water rescue skills

An F-16CM Viper performs a show-of-force over the Atlantic Ocean during a joint-training exercise with the U.S. Coast Guard off the coast of Tybee Island Coast Guard Station, Georgia, June 21. 2019. The pilot made this maneuver to deter simulated enemies nearby as the Coast Guard performed rescue operations on a simulated downed pilot. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Sean Sweeney)

Click on image to enlarge( 3.74 mb) Detail image of left wheel well. You can see the point to check center of balance, Halon bottle, Hydraulic system B filters, JFS hand pump. Even the rubber seal between the flaperon and the strake is visible.

190515-F-KQ373-1241.JPG

‘Toro’ grabs Viper Demo by horns

U.S. Air Force Staff Sgt. Ryan Davis, F-16 Viper Demonstration Team (VDT) aircraft engines craftsman, performs a preflight inspection of an F-16CM Viper prior to the pilot’s practice flight at Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Va., May 15, 2019. Davis and his team provided maintenance support as the pilot prepared for an Air Combat Command certification. (U.S. Air Force photo by Senior Airman Kathryn R.C. Reaves)

Right wheel well, A system filters, battery, Brakes /antiskid control box

190302-F-KQ373-1427.JPG

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

Short video looking directly into the AB during take off

https://www.acc.af.mil/News/Video/videoid/699389/dvpcc/false/#DVIDSVideoPlayer20299

To whom it may concern,

click on image to enlarge

190608-F-VJ293-914.JPG

Thunderbirds perform at the Fort Wayne Air Show

The Air Force Air Demonstration Squadron "Thunderbirds" perform at the Fort Wayne Air Show in Fort Wayne, Ind., June 7, 2019. Since 1953, the Thunderbirds team has served as America’s premier air demonstration squadron, entrusted with the vital mission to recruit, retain and inspire past, present and future Airmen. (U.S. Air Force Photo by Staff Sgt. Cory W. Bush)

To whom it may concern,

Note how the left and right "horizontals stabs" are the same just painted differently. So the static dischargers on the left stab are on top while on the right are on the bottom.

Click on image to enlarge

190424-F-KW102-0076.JPG

May 2, 2019

KUNSAN AIR BASE, Republic of Korea - U.S. Air Force Senior Airman Jacob Davignon, 35th Air Maintenance Unit assistant dedicated crew chief, inspects an F-16 Fighting Falcon prior to flight at Kunsan Air Base, Republic of Korea, April 24, 2019. The 35th AMU is responsible for the repairs to the 35th Fighter Squadron’s F-16 and occasionally the 80th Fighter Squadron’s aircraft. (U.S. Air Force photo by Staff Sgt. Joshua Edwards)

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

• 2 weeks later...

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,

To whom it may concern,