Anything Added in the latest patch?

Trubshaw

Has any pilot noticed any additions?

The patch notes did not include anything about the map. If this is so then I am disappointed that a whole month goes by and an early access map does not seem to have progressed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TrubshawRN -=SHREK 94=-

The patch notes did not include anything about the map. If this is so then I am disappointed that a whole month goes by and an early access map does not seem to have progressed.

So your complaining about something you don’t even notice?????

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

To the contrary...

Yes, I noticed the addition of 5 FPS at 500 feet over Dover without me doing anything. Brings the total to 45 now :)

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be an update that includes FC3 modules and security against piracy. It causes user mods that use FC3 such as the Su35, star wars mods, F-35 etc not to be able to be put under human control and will only work in AI mode.

• 1 month later...

Some squadmates comment they believe London area and some cities in Belgium like Lille and Bruges are now better modelled, or even has been added since first version. Since changelog says nothing, anybody noticed any difference?

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice