Takeoff trim.

Airhunter

Guage it on the situation. If on the carrier, loaded with ordinance, shorter runway, just adjust the flaps manually to the circumstance. On an empty jet with a decent length of the runway, you don't really need flaps; just start your roll at 140-150 knots and she'll fly off the runway. If you need more lift just manually bring flaps down accordingly to give yourself some more lift.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

Couldn't really find anythig on the checklists. Do you usually take off ashore and on a carrier with 0 elevator trim or are there some specific settings for the various configurations?

I've found 0 trim on shore, start adding some nose up off the boat with load. 0 off the boat, no load.

Guage it on the situation. If on the carrier, loaded with ordinance, shorter runway, just adjust the flaps manually to the circumstance. On an empty jet with a decent length of the runway, you don't really need flaps; just start your roll at 140-150 knots and she'll fly off the runway. If you need more lift just manually bring flaps down accordingly to give yourself some more lift.

Trim != flaps.