[BUG] AWG-9 shows ladders of radar contacts

Looney

After aligning the INS, we took off and I mistakenly left-clicked the WCS button from standby to off and then back through stby to On.

We were able to lock certain contacts but after a while we got ladders of contacts on the TID, though not shown on the DDD. These target were moving from lower right to top-left or vice versa, all over the screen.

We put it down to the INS going haywire due to some manoevring but I still wanted to post a thread here.

Have track, this was MP, human pilot and human (me) RIO.

Iiokwuv.jpg

Edited by IronMike

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

Track for developers seems good, but if you or anyone ever experiences that again, try restarting your WCS computer.

I'd love to know if that helps.

Had lots of fun yesterday using the onboard tools to try to workaround, diagnose or otherwise coerce more info out of the systems. Got a good immersive shakedown cruise feeling to it!

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

No jamming, only targets were tankers. I haven't reset the WCS, next time I'll check if this does anything.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo