=NP=Driver

=NP=Newbie

=NP=Skywalker

=NP=518

=NP=Yellow Crane

=NP=Saobao

=NP=165

=NP=Killer

(this list is subject to change as I am trying to add in as many backup fliers as possible in case of no shows)

and a request

October 1-7 every year is a major national holiday in mainland China. Because of this, a lot of squadrons based in China cannot send enough people for SATAC, my team is also struggling to come up with six people. Therefore my request is that from next year, if possible, let's push SATAC's start date to mid-October. I guarantee you will see many more Chinese players participating.

First of all, thanks a lot for postponing the match to Oct.14! Really appreciate that!

My team is looking forward to this weekend. Is it okay for us to declare our aircraft lineup for the first match like right before the match? Because we will have a somewhat different pilot line-up than the one I posted here due to team member's personal scheduling conflicts.

Much thanks!

Fiscally conservative A-10c ace.

Prefers GAU-8 in every situation.

Saving taxpayer dollars, millions at a time.

VF-6666 =NP= Squadron CAS Flight Lead

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Master Yoda. Aircraft selection can be changed up until the match time. It must however remain constant for all rounds of that match regardless of pilots flying!

The initial signup and aircraft selection are only to help introduce the teams and pilots to the wider community.

See you all Saturday!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Thanks Master Yoda. Aircraft selection can be changed up until the match time. It must however remain constant for all rounds of that match regardless of pilots flying!

The initial signup and aircraft selection are only to help introduce the teams and pilots to the wider community.

See you all Saturday!

Thanks!

Fiscally conservative A-10c ace.

Prefers GAU-8 in every situation.

Saving taxpayer dollars, millions at a time.

VF-6666 =NP= Squadron CAS Flight Lead

I will be livestreaming what I can when I am not flying in the tourney. The first match that I will stream will be the a 1500z match on Saturday. I will also be streaming on Sunday, but unsure on time as matches are TBD.

Good day everyone!

I just dropped in to wish you all best of luck for the coming matches. Don't forget: wether you win or lose, we see you all as champions and we are very excited to fly against you, it will be great fun.

Thus, most amicably on behalf of the entire 104th Phoenix:

GOOD LUCK AND CHECK SIX!

And a massive thank you to the 51st PVO for setting this up!

S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Post 3 updated - please check match times as they have been updated.

This in particular affects *NOB* and the 36th - see PMs.

Great matches today!!

Thankyou to all who participated in the first day of SATAC 2017. There were some very exciting moments and close rounds. Apologies for the later start than planned. Organising this many teams, matches and participants is a challenge in itself, nevermind the the usual connection/ping/DCS issues.

Results

ITGC win vs LoG

NP walkover vs 373rd

TAW win vs NOB

51st win vs 36th

SF win vs TAW

Match times for Sunday 15th October

NP vs Team China 15z 104th Server

104th vs ITGC 17z 104th Server

TAW vs Lockon Greece 15z S1G server

Winner of TAW vs Lockon Greece vs Loser Team China vs NP 17z S1G Server

NOB vs Loser 104th vs ITGC 19z (if both teams can fly that late)

36th vs Winner of above match - likely to be rescheduled...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TAW vs SF

Was some really awesome matches Stuge and I were on the edge of our seats more then once commentating ! :D

Start to 1:21:00 rounds 1-3

Final round 1:54:00

Comical highlight: Making the AN2 competitive in the modern DCS battlefield: 1:02:30

And the clickable timecodes dont really work dunno why. /shrug

Edited by microvax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrowdedCreativeSquirrelArsonNoSexy

How to defeat Archers :megalol:

This is just downright hilarious looking back. Although to be honest I had no idea the guy was there, even after dodging the 2nd missile I didn't know, or atleast not how close he was. Then AWACS called 1 mile on me. Then I tried to fight but it didn't work. Anyway, I still think running was the right call there, if the timing was a few seconds earlier I could've lived.

There were some epic matches yesterday. Thanks to all involved and special thanks to our streamers. Next weekend will prove to be even more exciting.

Hi Rage, you have your message box full

@satac ,36° can fly Tuesday or Thursday at 19 Zulu

See you soon

Inbox cleaned up. I didnt have time yesterday to sort out the upcoming schedule. Hopefully ill get it done and posted tonight. Needless to say next weekend will also be a busy schedule. Unfortinately neither NP or ITGC are able to fly midweek. Thank you for the offer though Gaanalma!

It may be unavoidable that SATAC runs into a third weekend (28th/29th). I will try and avoid this as much as possible but coordinating fair match times for teams that are from -8 to +8 Zulu is a challenge.

I expect we will have the NP vs TAW and ITGC vs 36th matches at 12z Saturday. Confirmation tonight. I have one more track to replay and ill be able to post all tacviews for download.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrowdedCreativeSquirrelArsonNoSexy

How to defeat Archers :megalol:

This is just downright hilarious looking back. Although to be honest I had no idea the guy was there, even after dodging the 2nd missile I didn't know, or atleast not how close he was. Then AWACS called 1 mile on me. Then I tried to fight but it didn't work. Anyway, I still think running was the right call there, if the timing was a few seconds earlier I could've lived.

Lets just pretend it was a fuse failure.

Thanks all who are participating/helping and extra thanks to streamers showing it to public. We are trying our best to suit times for respective matches. SATAC weekend one can be re-watched on this link: https://go.twitch.tv/videos/182446844

51st PVO Regiment wish all a joyful SATAC 2017.

Edited by Teknetinium

Teknetinium 2017.jpg
                        51st PVO Discord SATAC YouTube

Match schedule updated here: https://www.splashonegaming.com/satachome/

Check match times. Im aware the times are a little earlier next weekend than last (especially on Sunday) but its the way these tournys must go. An early Sunday morning start in some timezones is preferable to an early Monday morning finish in others.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]