Changing Lighting Tone in Cockpit Due To Ground Colors

Devrim

Hi.

I don't know how long this feature has been available but lately while flying close to the ground, some lighting tone (in cockpit or comes from canopy glass) is constantly changing according to the ground colors (I guess).

This changings occur sudden and not smooth. It's like a cheap ambilight feature of a LED TV. Sometimes that makes me think of that I think I got engine fire somehow. Long short; I find it disturbing and confusing.

Is this feature W.I.P. or do we have any chance to disable it?

Thank you.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

If the updating was smoother over a shorter period of time it would be very good, but as it is now it is too jarring and unnatural.

You can disable it in the Options. Cockpit Global illumination - IIRC the option seems to be counter intuitive, On = Off.

Nate

Thanks a lot Nate. I didn't know Cockpit Global Ill. option would work to solve it.

Thanks!

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068