SHIPS

Prowler111

SHIPS  

317 members have voted

1. 1. SHIPS

• Yes
    • No

I voted yes because i was going to ask this question on the AV-8B Harrier thread i made awhile back.We most definitely would need a LHD carrier for the AV-8 versions.Plus,if you guys decided to make a Sea Harrier FRS1 eventually someday.I would like to see a Royal Navy carrier to go with it too.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.

It would be great to see this be amplified in its use with AH-1s and Huey teams to supplement the AV-8B.

My CAS (Close air support) JTAC Channel:  RIFLE - YouTube  

RIFLE's Discord:  https://discord.gg/cmDCrr4Z2g  

Publications

JTAC Bible (see/know chapter #5) https://fas.org/irp/doddir/dod/jp3_09_3.pdf

J-FIRE pocket guide (Don't do battle without it!)  BK2 (fas.org)

Absolutely yes, while a Nimitz could do the same "thing" I think this would open up allot of new and exciting possibility's for missions and campaigns, and give helos some more support, and maybe 3rd party developers more reasons to develop rotatory aircraft.

Windows 10 Pro 64, I5 4690k @4.6GHz with CAPTIAN 240EX AOI, Samsung 850 EVO ,G Skill Ripjaws 16G RAM, Nvidia GTX 970 STRIX, MSI Z97 GAMING 5, WD Blue 1TB HDD, Seasonic M12 II EVO psu, Track IR 5, Pro Flight X-55 Rhino H.O.T.A.S

• 3 months later...

will we also be able to use it as captain :D

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

i consider myself very fortunate to find such a proficient ship modeler

Well please pass on to him/her our kudos on the fine work. Really great looking models and would/will be great to see in sim when ready. Damn impressive :thumbup:

In all honesty, i really don´t know yet, is a gamble, and i consider myself very fortunate to find such a proficient ship modeler, we´ll see, what i can confirm is that one is being worked on

Hoping for the best! With the expanding helicopter roster and your own Harrier coming down the pipe, this certainly has some amazing scenario possibilities running through my mind.

In all honesty, i really don´t know yet, is a gamble, and i consider myself very fortunate to find such a proficient ship modeler, we´ll see, what i can confirm is that one is being worked on

Great to hear and I will be happy to pay for it to support your hard work.

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

Yes I will if the price is right!

Sent fra min SM-T805 via Tapatalk

My Computer: i7 6850K OC 4.5 GHz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1x MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X, on a MSI X99A Godlike Gaming Carbon MB all watercooled w/3 pumps and outdoor cooler, 1x Samsung 960 EVO M.2 1TB, 1x Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB, SSD 2x450GB, 6 TB HDD's, Asus 27" LED G-Sync Rog Swift PG279Q 2560x1440 IPS, 30~165hz, Win 10 PRO 64bit.

Dont worry Prowler111.... has better ships of my "old" mods :thumbup:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=88979

What is the large transport next to the LHA? I see the LHA, a Supply transport, a LCU landing ship and the LCAC.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

E9DBF899F509D390ACECE63E1F6C19D263A412058F0945E09Cpimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zpskrc0wh8o.jpg

These are awesome additions to the DCS Navy and will be much appreciated. I plan to buy the AV-8B and am quite excited about it. But the addition of more AI ships to round out the fleet is hugely important. As I read about historic USN operations, it's clear that realistic operations need a wide variety of ships and types. Every addition is really helpful and the more developers who take the time to make these additions, the better things will be for DCS players.

Thank you for being a comprehensive DCS developer!

-Nick

there is currently a ship landing bug in dcs. (if you land with a helicopter on a moving ship deck, helicopter slides until hits to a wall or something)

will we able to land with our helicopters and harrier without problem on these ships?

if yes, they will be day one purchase , -of course depends on the pric-

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5