Login in China

six.dof

I live in China, and have massive issues with multiplayer and login , from time to time it works well, mostly it is not working, I have to use a VPN for login, MP is still not working or I get server with extremely high ping.

Is there any solution or setting which enable me to login without VPN, I know there a lot of chinese users, I don’t think they all use VPN

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like no one knows..... figure out the last days, that this is not regular, last beta patch, 6GB, no VPN, 3MB/s, until yesterday login without VPN, today again no login without VPN.

Is there any setting on my side I can check or adjust ?

Thanks for any advice

I would ask a few guy's in the Multiplayer section of the forum six.dof. Using a VPN couldn't be good for a MP connection, no idea why you would need to use one to connect.

i7-7700K OC @ 5Ghz | ASUS IX Hero MB | ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX | 32GB Corsair 3000Mhz | Corsair H100i V2 Radiator | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 NVMe 500G SSD | Samsung 850 EVO 500G SSD | Corsair HX850i Platinum 850W | Oculus Rift | ASUS PG278Q 27-inch, 2560 x 1440, G-SYNC, 144Hz, 1ms | VKB Gunfighter Pro

Chuck's DCS Tutorial Library

Download PDF Tutorial guides to help get up to speed with aircraft quickly and also great for taking a good look at the aircraft available for DCS before purchasing. Link

Hello David OC, the last few days it works well, no VPN needed, I guess sometimes the mighty Wall filter the IP, not sure how the blocking works, but seems ok now.

There are sometimes 4 - 8 servers with a ping less than 50, a few with less 200, and a lot with 200+, I have no idea about the DCS community size here in China

Thanks for your suggestion