Any ideas of an exact Date of when she goes Live

Sharkey2009

On RAZBAM's Facebook page it is written that it should be released Wednesday 29th :pilotfly:

SILVER 11 | Dedde

DCS MODULES: A-10C; F-15C ; M2000C; AV-8B N/A; F/A-18C; SA342; CA.

Asus PRIME Z490-P Intel Core i7 10700K @4.9 GHzNvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GbCorsair Vengeance LPX Black 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 @3200MHzSamsung 850 EVO 256GbSamsung 24" 1920x1080 @60HzTrackIr 5; Hotas Warthog; Thrustmaster TFRP; Turtle Beach PX22;

On RAZBAM's Facebook page it is written that it should be released Wednesday 29th :pilotfly:

That will be interesting if it does, historically all aircraft and updates have been on a Friday haven’t they?

I hope I’m wrong as desperate to fly her, but I’m not gonna hold my breath.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

That will be interesting if it does, historically all aircraft and updates have been on a Friday haven’t they?

I hope I’m wrong as desperate to fly her, but I’m not gonna hold my breath.

Cowboy10uk

ED announced couple month ago that they will push major updates on Wednesday to to able to patch any blocking bug before the week-end.

"You don't rise to the occasion, you fall to your level of preparation."

ED announced couple month ago that they will push major updates on Wednesday to to able to patch any blocking bug before the week-end.

which is an incredibly smart idea.

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

Really, Damn I missed that. Happy days.

In that case, last one hovering buys the beers.

:pilotfly:

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: