BO-105 PAH1 Classic Video

QuiGon

I was able to see him fly in Ft. Worth last year! Absolutely spectacular show to see live!

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

• 4 weeks later...

Cant wait to try and do this :D

Edited by Dingo_Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

This chopper Map does sound good.

From watching the 1st Vid it would also be good that once we get multiplayer (in the same chopper), if you are looking in a specific direction, a button could be pressed that animates the VR pilot/copilot to point in that direction.

would be great if there was a NTTR for combat helos...

MCAS New River?

FORT Dix?

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

The Bundeswehr has just released another classix video about the Bo-105 on their youtube channel (unfortunately in german only again, but the flying is still awesome):

The Bo-105 always demonstrates pretty well, why helicopters (especially attack helicopters) belong to the army and not the air force. The way they operate is more like a tank than an aircraft and they fly so low that it can't really be called flying :D

At around 04:00 in the video you can see a flight of Bo-105s landing at the frontline, so that the aircraft commanders can get out and get in personal contact with the commander of the ground forces. They then brief together in the field, before they jump back in the chopper to attack the enemy.

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 2

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

The moustaches are also classic biggrin.gif

Thanks for the video QuiGon

At some point we will fly her yes.gif

• Like 1

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

• 5 months later...
  • Like 4

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 1 year later...

Another classic video (unfortunately in German again :sad: )

Edited by QuiGon
  • Like 6

Tornado3 small.jpg

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...