Mission 1 (DCS 2.5)

Skitter

Hi,

I have started the Mirage campaign and in mission one, after I try to taxi (at Vaziani) the nose cone suddenly breaks off showing the radar. The plane stops abruptly and loud bang can be heart. I noticed the same happens to the AI aircrafts.

Bugged ?

Hi,

I have started the Mirage campaign and in mission one, after I try to taxi (at Vaziani) the nose cone suddenly breaks off showing the radar. The plane stops abruptly and loud bang can be heart. I noticed the same happens to the AI aircrafts.

Bugged ?

I'm not seeing any modelling/damage issues, testing mission one as far as orbiting at WP3.

Tested in DCS 2.5.0.14304, both Openbeta and update thread 'Mission 01 FINAL.miz', flown as stand-alone missions i.e. copied to 'User' Saved Games mission folder.

Might be worth verifying your DCS files if the problem persists.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Oh...sorry if it's me... I played twice and twice had the same problem. I was expecting that everybody else have the same problem. I am playing Open Beta with latest update. Will check my DCS files. Cheers

Edited by Skitter

• 2 weeks later...

I have problems in mission 1. Even if I complete it and park in slot 35 DCS tells me "Mission accomplished, You can exit when you want" but then gives me an accomplishment only at 50% and it doesn't charges mission 2

• 1 month later...

i have the same problem....don't know which mod could cause this one

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png