[REPORTED]Flashlight requires power

Flamin_Squirrel

As a workaround, I have bound the battery switch to the base of my Warthog throttle. The flashlight works if the battery is on.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset

If it's the utility light it won't work with the main power switch off but it will work in battery or main power position. I think.

It should be a finger flashlight and independent of aircraft power...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

Is it really a bug because it’s not a separate flashlight it’s a lamp attached to the cockpit with a cable

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

It should be a separate light however, that’s the point. Battery finger lights and/or flashlights are standard aircrew equipment. The cockpit auxiliary lamp is not the same thing.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL