FINISH: Multipart commands cannot contain duplicate entries

kaltokri

Hi folks,

I've buyed Realistic ATC extension. When I try to do the FINISH step and copied the commands into the VAICOM Keyword Colletions command and klick on OK I got the error message "Multipart commands cannot contain duplicate entries".

I've checked everything, but cannot find any duplicate. Any sugestions?

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

PROJECTS: OpenFlightSchool: DE / EN

Hi folks,

I've buyed Realistic ATC extension. When I try to do the FINISH step and copied the commands into the VAICOM Keyword Colletions command and klick on OK I got the error message "Multipart commands cannot contain duplicate entries".

I've checked everything, but cannot find any duplicate. Any sugestions?

Possibly try resetting the database

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Ok, I did a reset on the keywords and now the message is gone.

But all my german translation is gone as well. I've exported my keywords prior the reset. With excel I found duplicates. But not in the words I've translated.

Some entries (Boar, Chevy, Colt ... Uzi) are included twice (JTAC & Player Group Callsigns).

Also "Action On call CAS", "FARP" & "Otkrytka" are duplicates.

How to fix my translated work? Which one can be deleted?

SYSTEM: Mainboard MSI MEG X570 | CPU Ryzen 7 5800X @ 4.5 GHz | RAM 64 GB @ 3200 MHz | GPU GIGABYTE RTX 4090 | 1 TB SSD | Win 10 x64

DEVICES: ASUS 27" LCD | TrackIR 5 | LukeClip | Quest 3 | PointCTRL | Virpil HOTAS | MFG Crosswind | TableMount MonsterTech

MODULES: To much to list. But I stopped buying more, because of too much bugs in e.g. A-10C(II). @ED: Fix the bugs and I spend money on modules again. Promised.

Make sure that you have totally cleared the "when i say" field, before pasting in the new contents.

Is the "multipart commands...." message a warning that you can ignore and continue anyway, by the way?

Yes the field was totally cleared. I checked this multiple times.

I'm unable to save with the error message.

Ok, I did a reset on the keywords and now the message is gone.

But all my german translation is gone as well. I've exported my keywords prior the reset. With excel I found duplicates. But not in the words I've translated.

Some entries (Boar, Chevy, Colt ... Uzi) are included twice (JTAC & Player Group Callsigns).

Also "Action On call CAS", "FARP" & "Otkrytka" are duplicates.

How to fix my translated work? Which one can be deleted?

I think you can now import your keywords back in, but have never done this myself

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

It looks like the sections "Imported ATCs" & "Imported F10 menu commands" have duplicates which are not included in a clean keyword list. I try to fix them first.

Ok, after deleting all entries of the sections "Imported ATCs" & "Imported F10 menu commands" I was able to import my keywords again and add them to VAICOM Keyword Colletions command.

Problem fixed.

Good to know