Nevada map price

Hello everyone.

This is my first post on this forum, I hope I'm at the right place to ask my question.

There is a promotion on a special pack this weekend : the Huey+the access to the Nevada map.

My question is : is it an early access to this map to participate to its improvements but when it will officially be released, the map will be free ? Or will we always have to pay for the new maps ?

I hope I have made this sufficiently clear and thank you in advance for your coming answers !

Karibou

Edited by Karibou_San

You will have to pay always for this map. There will be map improvements such as new airports, bulidings, etc.

IMO it's definitely an awesome map and it's worth it! But don't forget the map is only available for 2.0 so there may be some bugs but it's playble right now. Atleast for me... ED said they are concentrating their work on 2.0 now.

The map will not be free. But at 50$ for Nevada and Hueay you're getting one for free. Buying both without a promotion separately would be 100$.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

I own the NTTR map but not the Huey. I can tell you this is a very good offer.

Afaik, the price of the NTTR (Nevada) map is likely to rise, as they are supposed to bring some improvements

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

My question is : is it an early access to this map to participate to its improvements but when it will officially be released, the map will be free ? Or will we always have to pay for the new maps ?

I think this specific question hasn't been answered yet, or at least not precisely.

If you buy the NTTR (Nevada Test and Training Range) map right now, you purchase a license to use the final version of the map in DCS, and you also gain early access to the current Alpha release of the map, which is already available right now.

In other words, you only need to purchase this map once. :thumbup:

(But to my knowledge there won't be a free version of the NTTR map, or at least I wouldn't expect a free version for several years.)

(But to my knowledge there won't be a free version of the NTTR map, or at least I wouldn't expect a free version for several years.)

Hopefully never. ED already went down that road with the Mustang. I hope they won't go there again.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: