Unable to switch to RIO seat in MP.

RDDL405

From what i've seen with the videos of early access, people have been able to switch between the RIO seat with ease. Is this the same for MP servers if you have no one occupying the RIO slot? If so, it seems as if you cant with the keybinds that come with the 14.

You cannot switch seats in MP.

i9 9900k @5.1GHz NZXT Kraken |Asus ROG Strix Z390 E-Gaming | Samsung NVMe m.2 970 Evo 1TB | LPX 64GB DDR4 3200MHz

EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra | Reverb G1  | HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Flight Pedals

Can't say that I am happy hearing this; I am sure there are others that don't want to fly with humans in the back.

They have either Jester or can play SP right?

You won't live long enough in MP to have fun sitting in the backseat with an AI Pilot driving straight and level

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You won't live long enough in MP to have fun sitting in the backseat with an AI Pilot driving straight and level

Precisely.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Many of us play multiplayer cooperatively and not on dogfight servers, where there is enough time to jump between pilot and RIO seats. Is this a limitation of DCS itself (regardless of whether it is advisable or not in multiplayer)?

I would like to have the choice to do so if I want to.