[RELEASED] YAK-52 Template?

Strider32

Yeah I'm using GIMP and i have the same problem.

My Liveries

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/filter/user-is-Strider32/apply/

Intel Core i7-6700K @4.0 GHz NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB 8GB DDR4 x2 Kingston 256GB SSD (OS Installed) Crucial BX500 1TB SSD (DCS World Installed) Toshiba 1TB HDD Windows 10 64bit LG 27" 75Hz Monitor TM Warthog w/VIRPIL WarBRD Base Saitek Pro Flight Pedals Track IR

okey, the layers work in 2.10.4

WYju9XU.jpg

As GIMP doesn't support most stuff in PS the mask and blend layers do not work.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Until ED make a thread in the Liveries section I'll post my stuff here....

RN

devR9hx.jpg

Grob

BhbcihV.jpg

ETPS

egMDOyG.jpg

RAF

OUm7haW.jpg

I'll release as a V0.99 while I figure out the prop anim for the black and white props... will take me a bit of time for that..

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Inspired by reflected's work I started to create a "Swiss Trainer Pack" with skins that look like the Bücker Jungmeister, AT-16 Harvard and Pilatus PC-7.

First plane is based on our North American AT-16 Harvard IIB with dynamic BORT numbers. There are some warning texts missing and the "U" of the immatriculation is too wide.

Edited by CHSubZero

My Mods: DCS User Files

Modules owned: EVERY Module :pilotfly:

Adorable, as always ;)

Inspired by reflected's work I started to create a "Swiss Trainer Pack" with skins that look like the Bücker Jungmeister, AT-16 Harvard and Pilatus PC-7.

First plane is based on our North American AT-16 Harvard IIB with dynamic BORT numbers. There are some warning texts missing and the "U" of the immatriculation is too wide.

Very nice job dude!

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here

Does someone know what the 3 panels on the left side of the fuselage are used for?

One has a red dot on it, the other a green dot and the third is described as 50 ATM?

Update:

I translated the russian text above the red dotted panel: External supply.

So there is still the panel with the green dot and the 50 ATM (oxygen?)

Edited by CHSubZero

My Mods: DCS User Files

Modules owned: EVERY Module :pilotfly:

Does someone know what the 3 panels on the left side of the fuselage are used for?

One has a red dot on it, the other a green dot and the third is described as 50 ATM?

Update:

I translated the russian text above the red dotted panel: External supply.

So there is still the panel with the green dot and the 50 ATM (oxygen?)

Ground power and air only (from yak-52 westernized text stencil)

And u know the two upperwing panels? Can't find nothing about

IndiaFoxtEcho Textures Artist

My DCS liveries on UserFiles page here