Is there TRK to ACMI converter?

Boberro

Yo,,

on some servers you can't record ACMi file for TacView. To get that file you have to replay same flight and record it manually where it is annoying and you have to replay it so long as long you have flew. it is more annoying :]

So is there tool which can convert TRK file into ACMI? is it possible at all?

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

So is there tool which can convert TRK file into ACMI? is it possible at all?
Yes, it is called FC2/DCS. The track is very specific to the game, and only the game will read it properly and replay it properly (most of the time).

Check my one click replay scripts. If you enable Tacview before replaying it will make an ACMI for you.

Also check out my batch scripts for switching between stock and Tacviewed enabled export.lua for easy switching between configurations when flying MP.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Thanks guys, but it is not what I am looking for :)

Recording even with externals on ect is crap :P

I'll wait till it is fixed in the future.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

• 9 years later...

Found an old thread... eyes widened to find that this thread is 10 years old!

blew the dust off the reply button and sent this.

I cant believe that this has still not be addressed!

I was stunned to find that tacview advanced STILL cant read the track files of DCS and that DCS still hasn't offered an export to ACMI.

Madness.

Still, my search continues.

Found an old thread... eyes widened to find that this thread is 10 years old!

blew the dust off the reply button and sent this.

I cant believe that this has still not be addressed!

I was stunned to find that tacview advanced STILL cant read the track files of DCS and that DCS still hasn't offered an export to ACMI.

Madness.

Still, my search continues.

This has gotta be some record thread bump :D

Eagle Enthusiast, Fresco Fan. Patiently waiting for the F-15E. Clicky F-15C when?

HP Z400 Workstation

Intel Xeon W3680 (i7-980X) OC'd to 4.0 GHz, EVGA GTX 1060 6GB SSC Gaming, 24 GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD. Thrustmaster T16000M FCS HOTAS, DIY opentrack head-tracking. I upload DCS videos here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-7L3Z5nJ-QUX5M7Dh1pGg

..Indeed. You like my: "blew the dust off the reply button" ? lol.

Seriously though - would have thought by now. Guess there is little demand for it.

When i fly on a multiplayer server that decides to block exported features, i have to replay the whole thing again to turn it into a ACMI file.

Madness... but still...