M-2000C Pending Update Fix List

CptSmiley

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Able to repeat it with a very high success rate simply by pressing mode forward with a plane within the radar gimbal limits, I'm sure I saw someone else have it as well. Perhaps they can weigh in.

This is the bug where CCM relocks the old target again and again, even if it is 60 degrees off your nose?

I could easily make a track of that if necessary.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

This is the bug where CCM relocks the old target again and again, even if it is 60 degrees off your nose?

I could easily make a track of that if necessary.

That's the one, I posted a track back on page 381 as well but Zeus has been unable to reproduce it.

• 2 weeks later...

The RWR self-test is now ready. This is a useful tool when you see that the RWR has received damage but it still is working. This way you will know where is the "blind" side of the RWR system.

WARNING! When the self-test is in operation the RWR will NOT be functional.

14632817_1134927943260509_2868440951309317231_n.png?oh=6c25e3bd64f3ef0c4a42f082120b2709&oe=58A83EFC&__gda__=1487501289_8c68e1c00ca65e007c1025110f794b9c

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

Great, Zeus! Are sensor failures also connected to the random-failure-feature?

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great, Zeus! Are sensor failures also connected to the random-failure-feature?

Yes.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

1.5 hasn't seen updates in weeks ...

are you guys preparing a final release or what ?

I'm not complaining at all, current version is VERY competitive. as I had already mentioned - eats flankers and eagles for breakfast (as long as there are no Fox-3s :) )

thanks to working RWR :)

Edited by ZHeN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

and did you fix the old rwr not getting repairs bug ?

Yes, it is fixed.

Latest updates committed for release (whenever it happens):

FM:

-Overall FM takeoff/landing/taxi update

-Corrected fuselage drag with respect to alpha

-Corrected gear reaction

-Corrected idle thrust behavior

-Removed various tuning factors/gains

Cockpit and Systems:

- Scaling of heading tape vs RS and AP indexes (HUD). WiP

- The AP * is not displayed in the HUD in APP mode. Fixed

- North-crossing issues (HUD) Bug. Fixed

- Backup ADI is not cageable/uncageable. Fixed

- Main ADI is not cageable/uncageable. Fixed

- Collision model update for RWR and Jammer sensors.

- External model update: Security paddles for guns and decoys added.

- LODs update.

- External model texture updates.

- RWR Update: self test.

- IP Bombing bug fix: radar antenna elevation when selecting IP bombing.

- PCA Trigger updated for CCRP, CCIP and SELECTIVE JETTISON.

- Radar AGR mode (TAS) reworked.

- CCIP Accuracy improved.

- CCRP Accuracy reworked.

- Removed CCRP Target Cross (Not used by real aircraft).

- MK-82 Multiple bomb release bug fixed.

- CCRP FPM now resets to normal FPM when no bombs remaining.

- V/UHF Panel Fixed

- G-Meter texture fixed.

- Texture for EP warning light changed from RED to YELLOW.

SELECTIVE JETTISON now works as emergency bomb release.

This means that you can drop MK-82, MK-82S, GBUs and BAP-100s either inert or armed, based on the fuse setting in the PPA. Other PPA settings are ignored. Bombs will be released from the aircraft as soon as you press the trigger and for as long as you keep the trigger pressed.

This means that you can drop armed GBUs when using a JTAC without the need to do a CCRP lock.

Cluster bombs CANNOT be jettisoned with SELECTIVE JETTISON.

For other weapons and drop tanks, SELECTIVE JETTISON have not changed.

Thanks Zeus, good work! :)

Any news about the D2M?

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Most impressive list! Now, when do we get that update, ED? :)

AMD R7 5800X3D | Aorus B550 Pro | 32GB DDR4-3600 | RTX 4080 | VKB MGC Pro Gunfighter Mk III + Thustmaster TWCS + VKB T-Rudder Mk4 | HP Reverb G2

FC3 | A-10C II | Ка-50 | P-51 | UH-1 | Ми-8 | F-86F | МиГ-21 | FW-190 | МиГ-15 | Л-39 | Bf 109 | M-2000C | F-5 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Як-52 | F-14 | F-16 | Ми-24 | AH-64

NTTR | Normandy | Gulf | Syria | Supercarrier |

this is awesome, Zeus67 !

I think you forgot to mention new ECM features

now, a couple of questions on the list:

it this the one that appears after you designate a target with a CCRP pipper ?

This means that you can drop armed GBUs when using a JTAC without the need to do a CCRP lock.

these are very good news for me :thumbup: but can you specify, will selective jettison work for ALL GBU's at once or one by one ?

thanks in advance

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

these are very good news for me :thumbup: but can you specify, will selective jettison work for ALL GBU's at once or one by one ?

thanks in advance

The way I understand it, it depends on how long you keep the button pressed. The longer you press the more bombs will be released.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Great list of fixes Zeus, and as far as I can tell there are even some things missing because they have already been released on 2.0, so I am looking forward to the next 1.54 update, it is really a shame that 3rd party developers can't push their own patches ):

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

Latest updates committed for release (whenever it happens):

can you delay that "fix" until we are sure the CCRP drop works as intended?

because without visual feedback which spot on the ground we choose we have no idea if one has simply click the wrong spot on the ground or if CCRP is still inaccurate.

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.