VEAO Facebook Competition

Ells228

Hey Guys,

Yesterday we hit over 4000 likes on our Facebook page and 6 shy of 4000 followers.

To appreciate you guys "subscribing" to our page we're holding a give-away.

Tomorrow morning (Tuesday March 28, UK time) I will randomly pick 5 winners from people that like our page to receive a gift related to DCS.

This could be as simple as a key for a chosen module up to a Thrustmaster Warthog joystick and some other interesting prizes related to VEAO.

You still have time to enter or get your friends to enter by simply liking and follow our page:

https://www.facebook.com/veaosimulations/

Many thanks for your continued support,

Chris and the team.

I am the most shameless here.

I have less shame than a donkey.

I have less shame than a kleptomaniac.

I have less shame than even my own dog. I don't pick look at my foot when I walk in poop. I just keep going.

Last time I felt shame, I was in high school flirting with a classmate. I had headphones on, and was speaking louder than I should have. Great, shameful times.

Owned: Ryzen 3900x, MSI AMD 470x mobo, 32gb 3200MHz ram, Gtx 1660 Ti, 970 Evo Plus 500GB, MsFFB2, TIR5, TMWH+18c Stick, MFG Crosswinds, Buttkicker/SSA, WinWing F-18C . Next is VR for simpit

Art Of The Kill:

That's really nice of you guys to do! Unfortunately, I don't do facebook or the like out of principle. ;) Good luck to those who go for it!

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

Same here, Good luck Guys!!

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

I like VEAO and follow your threads on this forum, I just don't do facebook. It would be nice if others like me could still get into the draw, although I have a warthog (soon to be retired) and will buy your modules anyway so I guess I just made this post pointlessly....

PC:

6600K @ 4.5 GHz, 12GB RAM, GTX 970, 32" 2K monitor.

• ED Team
I like VEAO and follow your threads on this forum, I just don't do facebook. It would be nice if others like me could still get into the draw, although I have a warthog (soon to be retired) and will buy your modules anyway so I guess I just made this post pointlessly....

The purpose of this competition is to create likes on the facebook page, social media is a great tool for reaching out and spreading the word, if you do not use it that is fine, I am sure there will be other opportunities in the future.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I love you long time...

10 dolla.....

Pick me? i followed you guys a longggg time, also tried to set up your hawk display team (The Blue Knights) :)

Yeah I saw you hadn't been on Teamspeak for a long time, what happened?

Making pointless points is what I'm all about lol

The thing is, that when Pete or I get screens or renders it's normally via FB chat (which all our team uses) or via email and its so easy to post stuff on FB when on the mobile compared to posting in these here forums.

We do try to post a duplicate here as well but sometimes they get missed.

We will do a similar competition in here in the future so you won't miss a chance :)

We will do a similar competition in here in the future so you won't miss a chance :)

Well that's awfully considerate of you blokes! S!

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

10 dolla.....

Yeah I saw you hadn't been on Teamspeak for a long time, what happened?

Making pointless points is what I'm all about lol

The thing is, that when Pete or I get screens or renders it's normally via FB chat (which all our team uses) or via email and its so easy to post stuff on FB when on the mobile compared to posting in these here forums.

We do try to post a duplicate here as well but sometimes they get missed.

Hey Ells,

We decided to fly the L-39c since the smoke wasn't working anymore on the Hawk.

Also the team we had split up. We are flying now a display with 5 persons on the DCS L-39C module.

And i joined the Virtual Al Fursan to keep flying aerobatics :)

Edited by Maverick_NL

MrMaverick

Pilot in the RAZBAM Harrier DIsplay Team

Mavericks Youtube: My Youtube Channel

Discord: https://discord.gg/MRU8m5m

Give away now closed.

Many thanks to all that spread the word to like our page.

I now have the list, will be picking 5 people at random and will contact them by messenger tomorrow morning.

Among some of the prizes are our prestigious new logo on mouse mats, notepads and mugs, which I think looks awesome, especially sipping my Starbucks coffee in the morning.

We will be running future give away's which will include some more of these branded prizes plus special prizes from our friends across DCS development and hardware manufacturers so keep an eye out on our page for details.

Chris and the team

VEAO-Merch-2017.jpg.7df0203240a259d3b75c11bb5b33cd51.jpg