Laser Code 1113 and (at least) Su-25T

It some what works for the 25A. What it does it moves the reticle over the target, but the missiles wont follow that.. its a bummer :( So you can use it to find where the targets are, then manually move the reticle over the target.

Try this with The Su-25A:

Human JTAC lasing the target.

Su-25A with laser ground stabilised around target area.

Wait for launch authorized, then launch and then laser off to see if the missile is guided by JTAC.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok, for the life of me I can't find the line in CTLD to change the laser code. I'd assume it was near the top in the JTAC section but I don't see it.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

Ok, for the life of me I can't find the line in CTLD to change the laser code. I'd assume it was near the top in the JTAC section but I don't see it.

Here you go:

ctld.JTACAutoLase('JTAC1', 1688)

Its an argument on the do script so you can replace 1688 with whatever you want.

Full details here: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD/blob/master/README.md#jtac-automatic-targeting-and-laser

Edited by Ciribob

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

• 3 weeks later...
Seems like ED decided to remove this feature. Its not Working in 1.5 anymore.

Can somebody doublecheck?

Very strange move by ED. But thanks for letting us know. I will skip that last update then.

Windows 7 Ult 64 Bit | Intel Core i5-3570 | 16GB DDR3-2133 | GTX 770

It is a bit funny, an A-10 could lase Ka-50 or Su-25T missiles, and I'm sure this is something RL equipment makers would like to avoid. Also, perhaps this might even be exploited online to interfere with people's guidence, may be not.

All that said, I think I remember this was an actual way to guide Su-25 missiles IRL. If what I remember is correct, they would mount a laser guidance unit on an APC, and this unit would paint the target for Kh-25ML. Su-25 could fire it and leave, with the APC guiding it from ground.

Not sure where was it I read that though, so don't really have a source to show unfortunately.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

• 3 weeks later...

I'm updated Ciribob's standalone AI JTAC Auto-Lase script.

Now you can use 3 steps of priority for JTAC lasing by adding [hpriority] and [priority] to the units name in ME.

Script manual

Updated script

56d3672d558f.jpg

For JTAC:

Press <B> to open Binocular View,

Press <C> and enter <1113>, press [sET],

Put cross on target and press <L> for lasing.

For A-10A:

Select A/G mode by pressing <7>

Turn your aircraft to the target direction,

If JTAC Lasing ON you will see small diamond sign on HUD,

Select LGB, press <O> to activate CCRP mode,

Fly to target - bomb will be released automatically.

For Su-25T:

Select A/G mode by pressing <7>

Turn your aircraft to the target direction,

If JTAC Lasing ON you will see small diamond sign on HUD,

Select LGB, press <O> to activate TV,

Lock the dimond sign on HUD and press <Shif+O> to activate laser,

Wait the LA then press <O> to turn off laser,

Press <Alt+W> and release the bomb or missile.

It will fly on JTAC laser spot.

079372303437.jpg

Place JTAC units on the map with the mission editor putting each JTAC in it's own group containing only itself and no other units.

Name the group something easy to remember e.g. JTAC1 and make sure the JTAC units have a unique name which must not be the same as the group name.

dbc28a2e3564.jpg

c97556798b74.jpg

2d0b4716fffc.jpge1a19be13ac5.jpg ______________

Edited by Morkva_55

su-24.gif

But I thought this feature had been removed by ED?

System Specs: i7 8700k @ 5.0GHz (not delidded), ASRock Extreme4 Z370 MOBO, EVGA GTX 1080 SC 8GB, 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM, Samsung Evo 240GB SSD, Samsung Evo 500GB SSD, 1TB HDD, Noctura NH-D15S Heat Sink, Acer VE278H 27" 1080p Monitor, Ocukus Rift CV1.

Controllers: TrackIR 5, Thrustmaster HOTAS X, Saitek Throttle Quadrant (with DIY removable collective mod), Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals.

Just trying to keep my number of takeoffs and landings equal!

• 2 months later...

'ello, just saw the update back in june by Morkva, and also would like to know if 1113 works for SU-25T, or if there are any other laser codes that work? thanks!!

EDIT 1: well i set up JTAC correctly because i see the diamond in the HUD, much excite! however when i fire the missile (which auto turns on your own laser) and turn OFF my laser, it never seems to pick up the JTAC's laser, no matter how close it get to it. it just then falls to the ground wherever

EDIT 2: i followed your instructions more closely this time, and it worked! had to make sure i was in LA range, which i wasn't doing. i then turned OFF my own laser, enabled launch override, and fired. my missile picked up on the JTAC laser and hit the target. many thanks

Edited by dresoccer4

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Should. I'm at work. Can someone confirm that this is still working?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.