Through The Inferno (Dynamic DCS) - Public US Server

deadlyfishes

VERY IMPORTANT PSA ABOUT THROUGH THE INFERNO SERVERS!

Only TWO servers can run Through The Inferno Multiplayer:

ANZTAC and 107th Public

All other TTI servers not hosted by either of these are my single player versions or potentially unstable edits that are NOT MEANT and OPTIMIZED FOR MULTIPLAYER.

Please report any unauthorized server hosts using our mission files to me directly via PM or on our Discord server.

Thanks!

"Through The Inferno"

Endless, Dynamic, Open-World Experience for DCS World

Just had fantastic flight in the Mi-8 with Vladinsky and BritTorrent. We dropped troops and attacked the enemy in a village.

Unfortunately, i couldn't for the life of me reply to any messages in chat (what's the key?), nor could I find the frequency selector for the R838 (I need 30.00 FM) - I had SRS running. So I never got to thank them for such a great flying experience -probably my best yet since playing DCS.

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM

• 2 weeks later...
Just had fantastic flight in the Mi-8 with Vladinsky and BritTorrent. We dropped troops and attacked the enemy in a village.

Unfortunately, i couldn't for the life of me reply to any messages in chat (what's the key?), nor could I find the frequency selector for the R838 (I need 30.00 FM) - I had SRS running. So I never got to thank them for such a great flying experience -probably my best yet since playing DCS.

Great to hear. The key for chat Shift-Tab and Control-Tab.

• 2 weeks later...

We wondered why you weren't replying to us! We'll make sure we have SRS running in future.

• 3 weeks later...

on the NTTR map at Nellis all the acft parking structures are invisible. If I run into them they crunch the acft but no matter what I do I cannot see the textures...

Sorry this should have been placed in the single player thread...

Edited by tusler

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Can someone tell me how I know where the JTACs are located. I fly the harrier and cannot input LAT LOG into the NAV. Is there a quick way to find there location?

I am new to DCS and just want to start actually dropping bombs that hit something.

Can someone tell me how I know where the JTACs are located. I fly the harrier and cannot input LAT LOG into the NAV. Is there a quick way to find there location?

I am new to DCS and just want to start actually dropping bombs that hit something.

Did you see our video?

${1}

Follow that exactly, I do mention you can use this method using the map and visually acquiring the target.

Basically:

Type "-intel" in ALL CHAT (Shift+tab) to see which missions are available.

It will tell you:

GRID XX## and [NEAREST CITY NAME]

Use the Mission Name and Number to find it on the kneeboard if you want to use L/L.

If not, go to the F10 Map, find the grid and find the town. That's where they will be.

Use the ruler at the top right to measure range and bearing.

Otherwise, you can just look at the map without that to see which direction you need to go.

You can also use -a2gsmoke in all chat to have flares/smoke deployed once you get close to visually acquire the target area.

The JTACs auto-lase and auto smoke ground targets.

"Through The Inferno"

Is the server person vs person or only is it person vs AI? I looked at the website but didn't see anything about it.

https://throughtheinferno.com/faq/

"Through The Inferno"

Did you see our video?
${1}

Follow that exactly, I do mention you can use this method using the map and visually acquiring the target.

Basically:

It will tell you:

Use the Mission Name and Number to find it on the kneeboard if you want to use L/L.

If not, go to the F10 Map, find the grid and find the town. That's where they will be.

Otherwise, you can just look at the map without that to see which direction you need to go.

You can also use -a2gsmoke in all chat to have flares/smoke deployed once you get close to visually acquire the target area.

Thank You! Getting better at navigating the server better. Just new to DCS in general.

Did you see our video?
${1}

Basically:

It will tell you:

So to get on coms I need to use discord? Does the 107th have a stand-alone site?

So to get on coms I need to use discord? Does the 107th have a stand-alone site?

https://www.throughtheinferno.com

"Through The Inferno"

• 2 weeks later...

This server crashes so often. Is there a "trigger" that causes crashes or are they just random?

Everytime I can only make an AAR and then it crashes

| A-10C | MiG-21bis | Hawk T1.A | L-39 Albatros | F-5E | Ka-50 | Mi-8 | NTTR | CA | SU27 | M2000C | F-86F | AV-8B | F/A-18C | Mig 15 | Mig 19|

Specs

Intel i7-9700k

msi GTX 2060 Gaming Z

msi Z390 Gaming PLUS

16gb RAM

Hotas Warthog

• 2 weeks later...

I’m looking for a friendly Mo server with LotAtc to practice as a single ship basic airman ship without worrying about radio calls if I don’t want or with for days where that’s part of the training or needed for vectoring in. Other days I might be working on different things like altitude change up and down slow and fast landings . On other days I’ll need Combat training some staffing range time unmolelested then ability to launch rockets then other days I’ll need evasive runs with chart and or flare drops and evasive maneuvers then some days I might want a full on single ship CSAR type mission others troop and interior cargo transport plus days with sling cargo missions with multiple sling loads. Can you host me?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let everyone know:

We've updated to the latest version 2.5.1 and added J-11A slots. Enjoy!

"Through The Inferno"

• 3 weeks later...
I’m looking for a friendly Mo server with LotAtc to practice as a single ship basic airman ship without worrying about radio calls (...) I might be working on different things(...) I’ll need (...) range time unmolelested (...) I’ll need evasive runs with chart and or flare drops and evasive maneuvers(...) I might want a full on single ship CSAR type mission (...) Can you host me?

I have redacted your post a bit to help you understand my following question:

have you thought about single player?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

• 2 weeks later...
I have redacted your post a bit to help you understand my following question:

have you thought about single player?

Yes, there are single player missions, check the original post:

Looking for the single player versions?

NTTR Map

Caucasus Map

Persian Gulf Map (Coming Soon)

In other news:

THE PERSIAN GULF MAP FOR MULTIPLAYER IS LIVE!!!!!! ENJOY!

"Through The Inferno"

Greate server/mission.

I wonder if there are weather changes enabled? Everytime I joined the server there was the "default" weather (day, clear sky).

I guess you already considered making the weather more dynamic?

Sorry if that was asked before.

Greate server/mission.

I wonder if there are weather changes enabled? Everytime I joined the server there was the "default" weather (day, clear sky).

I guess you already considered making the weather more dynamic?

Sorry if that was asked before.

Hey there.

So we do have a custom app that launches our server that injects real world weather using METAR data from an airfield of our choosing (usually an airfield that’s on the map we’re currently running)

METAR data is usually always available since a lot of aviation websites and all use it but when it’s down for them, it’s down for us and we can’t run the app. That doesn’t happen too often.

Additionally, sometimes running real world weather can be problematic for some maps since extreme conditions in the PG map can make some modules literally unusable due to extreme atmospheric conditions and temperature.

We had another issue with Caucasus with cloud cover always making visibility 0% every single server rotation so we did put in some cloud layer altitude restrictions if needed. We may do the same for PG.

Anyways, sorry for rambling on here; Basically we do have a great system in place for it but we sometimes run the default weather if the app is causing issues.

I’ll keep an eye out for weather issues as we see how things are on the new PG map.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Through The Inferno"