TM Warthog's TDC too slow

Hi

For some reason my TDC is waay to slow, on the curves (and slider on the axis list) it only goes to like 30%, any ideas?

ss.thumb.jpg.bb1cea1ca6cf488a8b78d14f787364b9.jpg

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

NVM i figured it out it was the stupid saturation setting

Win10 64, MSI Krait Gaming Z370, I7 8700K, Geforce 1080Ti FTW3 ,32 GB Ram, Samsung 980 EVO SSD

Modules: Combind Arms, A-10C, F-86F, F/A-18, F-16, Flaming Cliffs, KA-50, L-39, P-51, UH-1, Christen Eagle II, Persian Gulf

No need to change the Controller settings. Its done within the aircraft. In the STAT DDI page you can set the Slew rate. Display the STAT page, click on the NEXT PAGE button ( top left button), then the down arrow to highlight THROTTLE. The Slew rate is then displayed on the right. Enter the new slew rate on the UFC (I use 7.5) and press the DDI button next to the displayed current slew rate.

You should then probably do the same for the MAVERICK slew rate which is on the MAV DDI page, and is set in the same way by entering the new rate on the UFC , then pressing the Slew rate DDI button on the MAV page. I use 7.5 for both TDC slew and Mav slew rates on my Warthog HOTAS. HOpe this helps.

Edited by Silversmith

Are you talking about the Hornet? I had no idea you could change this in-game... and am confused that you mention the Maverick when it's not implemented yet?

99% positive that's on the A-10C. I don't know of an in cockpit adjustment on the Hornet for slew yet.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP