** AJS-37 Changelog / Update Master List **

Cobra847

Has the RWR volume knob in the cockpit been fixed? Last time I tried it didn't work, but that was a few weeks ago.

this is the master tone/sidewinder tone? then NO still broken. i had to turn off volume in the interdiction mission yesterday :-)

SFMBE

are there any updates for Viggen?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Updated first post.

Changelog for 12/5/2017

AJS37 by Heatblur Simulations

• Rearming: Bombs not droppable after rearming (included in last release)

• CTD when firing or selecting sidewinder

• Corrected RB15 not tracking in Area-mode

• Fixed Waypoints programmed into CK37 not getting reset between respawns

• Rotary switches Master-mode and Weapon-selector now have a turn clockwise or counterclockwise key-binding.

• Corrected RWR doesn’t picking up signal through mountains.

• Viggen radar now only points forwards (RWR/Spike)

• Revised lift aerodynamics at medium speeds

• Volume control for RWR, HAW and Sidewinder implemented

• Fixed FR-22 base selector connector name

• Fixed various sound issues

• Fixed controller indicator lua path

• Fixed typos in CN localisation

• Removed old test menu (cats still rule tho)

• Possibly fixed TILS light not showing

Edited by Cobra847

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Thank you but I didn't see this changelog on the Updates thread

So, did they fix the unlimited weapons issue?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

Thanks for the updates ... I absolutely love this aircraft and at this point the update that I really want the most, is a more finished Aircraft Manual ... I know, we have Chuck's Guide, but I'd rather have a more complete Manual from the Developer :)

Thanks for a wonderful plane.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• Rotary switches Master-mode and Weapon-selector now have a turn clockwise or counterclockwise key-binding.

Impossible to assign to joystick buttons. You didn't update joystick.lua. :hmm:

Edited by some1

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Programing controls

Updated first post.

? Nope, Sorry not happening here yet.

Could be something wrong at this end.

I cannot get my head around this "Emergency Trim Roll" Either.

It's just not happening for me at all unless through keyboard.

The default setting for "Right Trim" here is Keyboard only. RCtrl+RShft+RAlt+Right (4 buttons?) which is a bit clumsy for me.

Was hoping it was an easy fix, just map it to buttons on the controllers. If I try in the settings menu it will not give access to stick/throttle.

I'm using a Saitec x55 stick and throttle,

I should mention I'm not using the saitek software.

Nice plane, I'm having a struggle with controller settings and stuff, but great plane.

To assign the buttons to a joystick button is very straightforward. You need to cross ref the correct column (X55) with the correct row (the action you want to assign). Double clicking that box will open up a dialogue box and pressing the relevant button on the joystick will result in an entry appearing.

Close the box to save it all.

If controller parameters have been updated for a module, just be aware that your control settings are saved into your saved games directory, and you may need to delete the entry there for a specific module in order for the changes to take effect. Just be aware that doing so will also reset all your custom mapping back to default settings. I find it worth resetting everything once in a while anyway to iron out any errors that may have cropped up.

It doesn't take long to re-save all your settings providing of course you have a record of which button was assigned to which function.

To assign the buttons to a joystick button is very straightforward. You need to cross ref the correct column (X55) with the correct row (the action you want to assign). Double clicking that box will open up a dialogue box and pressing the relevant button on the joystick will result in an entry appearing.

As I said a few pots above, the new shortcuts can't be assigned to joystick buttons from the menu, because the joystick configuration file hasn't been updated. Your solution won't work, the box is inactive.

One would have to edit the files manually, or wait for heatblur to fix their stuff, this time for good.

BTW, the default keyboard shortctut for weapon selector conflicts with the shortcut for the parking brake, so it doesn't work out of the box. Does anyone even test these things before uploading? :huh:

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Thanks NeilWillis

But there is a tiny problem with that procedure

"If I try in the settings menu it will not give access to stick/throttle." (columns)

"Double clicking that box will open"......... sadly, no it doesn't for the moment.

I will give the reset thingy a try and see if that does the fix. I will try it and be back to let you know if it worked.

I took a break before and just flew around for some fun, take my mind of it.

Has anyone else noticed their navigation suddenly playing up? Goes through waypoints 1,2,3,4ish then wants to go back to w1

So, I'm off to make a coffee and do the reset controls thing. Will let you all know what happens. Don't all wait around, you can go and do flying stuff while I go and do it.

The unlimited weapons bug wasn't fix, right?

So, I'm off to make a coffee and do the reset controls thing. Will let you all know what happens. Don't all wait around, you can go and do flying stuff while I go and do it.

No that did not fix the problem.

It did lead to a new set of problems.

In the meantime I will go fly something else till it gets fixed. Or take the dog for a walk.

Rotary switches Master-mode and Weapon-selector now have a turn clockwise or counterclockwise key-binding.

Thanks a lot for this :thumbup:

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Maybe a stupid question - but are the pending uodates from 07/02 and 11/03 also in the the latest update (12/05) ?

Edited by fjacobsen

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

As I said a few pots above, the new shortcuts can't be assigned to joystick buttons from the menu, because the joystick configuration file hasn't been updated. Your solution won't work, the box is inactive.

One would have to edit the files manually, or wait for heatblur to fix their stuff, this time for good.

BTW, the default keyboard shortctut for weapon selector conflicts with the shortcut for the parking brake, so it doesn't work out of the box. Does anyone even test these things before uploading? :huh:

Another possible related bug (or maybe just a symptom of the hack): I edited the joystick lua just to test out the functionality (just copied the relevant lines from the keyboard file), and it mostly worked, but with one small hitch. The normal switch sounds did not play when moving the mode selector with my new joystick binds. The sounds do play when moving it with the mouse however. The weapons selector was fine either way. In all cases, the mode switched properly, just with missing sounds on the mode selector when using the joystick.