NEW RAFALE M 2.5.

DOWNLOADhttp://www.mediafire.com/file/a05ovxzgofwm89m/NEW+RAFALE+M++AIR+SOL+2.5.6.7z/file

1) As the Gbu 12 no longer functions as before and causes damage to the Rafale, we have created the GBU 12 PII which functions like the GBU 49. (See the explanatory diagram). To sum up, you must not lose the acquisition of the target, if you want to hit the nail on the head.

2) Updating of weapons.

3) Addition of new codes and removal of obsolete codes.

We would like to thank Suchy73 again for the great work he had done on the textures.

especially delete YOUR RAFALE AIR / SOL before putting the new one do not mix the files thank you

1) Comme la Gbu 12 ne fonctionne plus comme avant et occasionne des dommages sur le Rafale, nous avons créer la GBU 12 PII qui fonctionne comme la GBU 49. (Voire le shema explicatif). Pour résumer il ne faut pas perdre l'acquisition de la cible, si vous voulez mettre dans le mille.

2) Réactualisation des armes .

3) Rajout de nouveaux codes et suppression des codes obsolètes.

On tiens a remercier a nouveau Suchy73 pour le super travail qu'il avait réalisé sur les textures.

surtout supprimez VOTRE RAFALE AIR/SOL avant de mettre le nouveau ne mélangez pas les fichiers merci

Screen_200904_095153.thumb.jpg.9bfa47afd06634fb57cebc3f16d95ff5.jpg

Screen_200904_094355.thumb.jpg.dba6367baef301f6580a6912e3929e6d.jpg

Screen_200904_095241.thumb.png.c3821d49d6114cf399d29b3f1a6318f3.png

Edited by Patrick56

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Is this a stand alone mod or an FC3 item?

Hornet, Super Carrier, Warthog & (II), Mustang, Spitfire, Albatross, Sabre, Combined Arms, FC3, Nevada, Gulf, Normandy, Syria AH-6J

i9 10900K @ 5.0GHz, Gigabyte Z490 Vision G, Cooler Master ML120L, Gigabyte RTX3080 OC Gaming 10Gb, 64GB RAM, Reverb G2 @ 2480x2428, TM Warthog, Saitek pedals & throttle, DIY collective, TrackIR4, Cougar MFDs, vx3276-2k

Combat Wombat's Airfield & Enroute Maps and Planning Tools

cw1.png

if i press 5 i get a NVG circle up in grey scale but i can find no way to turn up or down the brightness like i can in all my other craft any ideas?

No possibility of intensity settings for NVG unfortunately.

the numeric keypad zoom keys and cockpit lights off, that's what you can play with. And of course the mercury pod for TV, I remind Rctrl O

Pas de possibilités de réglages d'intensité pour la NVG hélas.

les touches zoom du pavé numériques et lumières du cockpit éteins, voilà sur quoi vous pouvez jouer. Et bien sûr le pod mercury pour la TV, je rappel Rctrl O

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

yep its like having the sun shinig i your face its way way too bright

This NVG function in FC3 does not exist, it is us who added it and I admit that it is a little brilliant but we can not do better for the moment. We're seeing all the lights again,

because there are parasitic lights that we have just removed and we will reduce the size and power of navigation lights that are not sufficiently realistic, which will be the subject of a future update.

Cette fonction NVG dans FC3 n'existe pas, c'est nous qui l'avons rajouté et j'avoue que c'est un peu brillant mais on ne peut pas faire mieux pour le moment. On est entrain de revoir toutes les lumières, car il y a des lumières parasites que l'on vient de supprimer et on va diminuer la taille et la puissance des feux de navigations pas suffisamment réalistes, ce qui fera l'objet d'une prochaine mise a jour.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion

Good mod, but there is a problem. After update 2.5.6.55363(maybe?) the game will crash when enter servers, only RAFALE M_AIR_SOL 2.5.6 and Rafale M_NOUNOU 2.5.6 will cause the problem but not Rafale M_AIR AIR 2.5.6. Looking forward to your new updata

Causing issues with mission editor

Hello folks, it appears that the mod causes problems with mission editor when the mod is active. No matter matter how many units are placed in editor (enemy and friendly) only the aircrafts will show once you load the mission. I disabled the mod and mission editor is now OK again

• 3 weeks later...