Impossible to bind T rudder trustmaster...

Igor L.

Hi Everybody

I just bought the F14 module and it is impossible for me to adjust the Thrustmaster T rudder for it.

I have only rudder active (left ans right ok) but fot left and right brakes it is not reconize. I push the pedals but nothing happens for binding..........

Anybody with a solution? PLEASE :) :) :)

Works fine for me. Try back and forth for the pedals, not just one way.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I had a similar problem at first until I realised that after binding the rudder DCS was refusing to accept any input from the rudder pedal at all. Try saving your changes then closing and reloading DCS then do the wheel brakes one at a time. That worked for me anyway. I also had to invert the control for the wheelbrakes.

There seems to be a bug with axis binding. You have to quit DCS, restart again and try to bind.

PC: 5800X3D/4090, 11700K/3090, 9900K/2080Ti.

Joystick bases: TMW, VPC WarBRD, MT50CM2, VKB GFII, FSSB R3L

Joystick grips: TM (Warthog, F/A-18C), Realsimulator (F-16SGRH, F-18CGRH), VKB (Kosmosima LH, MCG, MCG Pro), VPC MongoosT50-CM2

Throttles: TMW, Winwing Super Taurus, Logitech Throttle Quadrant, Realsimulator Throttle (soon)

VR: HTC Vive/Pro, Oculus Rift/Quest 2, Valve Index, Varjo Aero, https://forum.dcs.world/topic/300065-varjo-aero-general-guide-for-new-owners/

The rudder will not work for me from pedals until I go into control options, click on the rudder mapping cell under 'Axis Commands' and hit the 'Default' button below. The axis then responds to the pedals normally.

I have to do this each time I start DCS for some reason. All other planes work just fine.

Rudder.thumb.JPG.5bcb6d4c6d9dc8af8cd51eca0bd1c5f5.JPG

Rudder2.thumb.JPG.6c53e9b15b694e4fbfcc57dcfca3de0c.JPG

Intel Core i3 8350K 4GHz, MSI RTX 2080 Super, AS Rock Z370 Pro4 Motherboard, Samsung SSD, 32G DDR4 RAM, Windows 10 PRO 64 Bit

Rift-S, Tripple Samsung 27" C27F Display, Hotas Warthog, Saitek Pro Flight rudder pedals, EDtracker, Track IR.

The rudder work properly now for me... I tried again to bind it and it is a success (I just needed to remove/install again the F14).

But it is still impossible to have left and right breaks on the pedals... and it is a big problem...

TPR Pendlum Rudder and F-14

Well I'm very pleased with the game accept I can not map my Thrustmaster TPR Pendulum Rudder System to the F-14. I have to use the coolie switch on my HOTAS WARTHOG for my rudder and brakes. Is there anyone out there with the same problem that maybe using the TPR Pendlum Rudder System. It's very disturbing to me that I have one of the most expensive rudder systems out there and I can't use it. Is there anyone that can help me? Thanks in advance.:joystick:

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem with my Viper RX Pedals (Hotas is TM Warthog). Wheel brakes work, but rudder is red and does not work, but works with all other modules ( I have 13 modules). I have tried clearing it multiple times, rebooting computer, nothing works.. Guess I'll have to shelve the f14 until this is resolved :(

Definitely sounds like something that needs to be looked at.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.