C-101 update

Vibora

Hi all:

We are working in cc right now, we had problems few months ago, and we resolved a month ago. CC version we think will be available very soon, weapons systems now works and we are resolving some bugs. CC version is almost very different cockpit that EB, and we almost started cc version from the scratch. in few days will show you a video of weapons system, and hope we can release cc version very soon, we are working all days, and we are making the real aircraft, and we have two version eb and cc with rear cockpit too. We think we can finish all aircrafts in few months, but the problems that we had delayed the proyect, and we know is our problem, and we resolved all, and now all are going on, and hope you can see your product finish soon

Edited by peyvolt

good heavens, when did customers start confusing product promotion with themselves becoming promoted to producer?

sure its nice to be allowed in the loop but by what's with this sense of entitlement

No but some light and communication, Is nice

Thanks for the update, Btw appreciated thank you.

Hi all:

We are working in cc right now, we had problems few months ago, and we resolved a month ago. CC version we think will be available very soon, weapons systems now works and we are resolving some bugs. CC version is almost very different cockpit that EB, and we almost started cc version from the scratch. in few days will show you a video of weapons system, and hope we can release cc version very soon, we are working all days, and we are making the real aircraft, and we have two version eb and cc with rear cockpit too. We think we can finish all aircrafts in few months, but the problems that we had delayed the proyect, and we know is our porblem, and we resolved all, and now all are go on, and hope you can see your product finish soon

That is great!!!

Hi all:

We are working in cc right now, we had problems few months ago, and we resolved a month ago. CC version we think will be available very soon, weapons systems now works and we are resolving some bugs. CC version is almost very different cockpit that EB, and we almost started cc version from the scratch. in few days will show you a video of weapons system, and hope we can release cc version very soon, we are working all days, and we are making the real aircraft, and we have two version eb and cc with rear cockpit too. We think we can finish all aircrafts in few months, but the problems that we had delayed the proyect, and we know is our porblem, and we resolved all, and now all are go on, and hope you can see your product finish soon

Thanks guys. Looking forward to seeing your progress. :)

EDIT: Can we please get a status on the EFMs?

Edited by kontiuka

Hi all:

Really good news :thumbup:,thank you. I m sure that we will have a fantastic product

Edited by mambo

Thanks guys. Looking forward to seeing your progress. :)

EDIT: Can we please get a status on the EFMs?

EFM will show you a video after cc weapons system, our tester is working with EFM almost everyday, but we want to get a good EFM before show you a video, it should be better

• 2 weeks later...

At this point, I'm just hoping we will get Hawk' update this month, so I'll be able to play around with at least of of these birds.

Any update / progress from Aviodev would be a pleasant surprise.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Hi all:

We've prepared our first C-101CC video, showing weapons employment. We hope you like it.

You may see it in our facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/Aviodev/

Best Regards.

great video. thanks for the update

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Looking forward to flying this again. It looks visually stunning in game. Is the plan to still develop an AFM? :)

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Looking forward to flying this again. It looks visually stunning in game. Is the plan to still develop an AFM? :)

EFM will show you a video after cc weapons system, our tester is working with EFM almost everyday, but we want to get a good EFM before show you a video, it should be better

Thanks for this video!

Very cool :)

I've really enjoyed flying the EB a good deal - it's just fun - and the CC looks just as cool :)

I'm not sure the state of multi-seat, or of the EFM (I'm sure it's in the forums, I just haven't been paying close attention recently) - but hey, these things will take time (look how long the MiG-21 was delayed, and it was worth it).

Can't wait to see a CC and a ZA go up against each other - heck, I'll probably throw up a server just for that when it becomes possible :D

Edited by Vedexent
I can speel reel gud :p

Very cool :)

I've really enjoyed flying the EB a good deal - it's just fun - and the CC looks just as coll :)

I'm not sure the state of multi-seat, or of the EFM (I'm sure it's in the forums, I just haven't been paying close attention recently) - but hey, these things will take time (look how long the MiG-21 was delayed, and it was worth it).

Can't wait to see a CC and a ZA go up against each other - heck, I'll probably throw up a server just for that when it becomes possible :D

That would be awesome... really flying skills would be needed!!

OR

Mig21+L39 ZA Vs F5 + C101CC