Print Checklists - Kneepad Size

StrongHarm

Using the following method you can print a two sided checklist booklet from the A-10C Manual that's about the size of a kneeboard:

In the PDF Manual choose print

• Print Range - pages 591 - 621
  • In Page Scaling - choose Booklet Printing
  • For Booklet Subset - choose Front Side Only
  • Hit print to print on the first side of your booklet
  • After that's done, click 'print' again
  • Print Range - Pages 591 - 621
  • For Booklet Subset - choose Backside Only
  • In Print Range select Reverse Pages
  • Take the printed pages and add them to the print paper tray in the same order and on the same side they came out of the printer after printing the first side

Staple or band and enjoy

Edited by StrongHarm
  • Like 3

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

tanks for the tip!

I printed out the pages between 80-560.

I dont like reading pdf-files.

In Acrobat, try view settings 'Fit Width' and page display 'Two Up'. Then go into reading mode "ctrl + H". It looks just like a book.

There's a text to speech function as well. I like to set it to 300wpm and let it read through for me. That way I can glance at diagrams and continue with the reading. It becomes natural to read along with it and still get the most of the diagrams. You can pause the voice with CTRL +SHIFT+C at any time. I think it helps me to retain everything better. Sounds funky but it really works for me.

• Like 1

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i should imagine there will be some updates that happen. holding off until the final manual tbh

thanks Myth

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Using the following method you can print a two sided checklist booklet from the A-10C Manual that's about the size of a kneeboard:

In the PDF Manual choose print

• Print Range - pages 585-615
  • In Page Scaling - choose Booklet Printing
  • For Booklet Subset - choose Front Side Only
  • Hit print to print on the first side of your booklet
  • After that's done, click 'print' again
  • Print Range - Pages 585-615
  • For Booklet Subset - choose Backside Only
  • In Print Range select Reverse Pages
  • Take the printed pages and add them to the print paper tray in the same order and on the same side they came out of the printer after printing the first side

Staple or band and enjoy

These tips are no longer valid in final release manual. Correct pages are now 591 - 621 that include checklists.

Edited by Shaman

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Correction made, thanks.