Eagle Dynamics @ E3 Discussion and Media

Coxy_99

whoever recorded this thanks to him we really needed a video for this day

Thanks to 'HER' :thumbup:

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Wagner at the ED/ThrustMaster booth at E3 today. Also a good look at the ThrustMaster F-18 grip at 4min, 20sec

Edited by Winston 60

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

Matt Wagner at the ED booth at E3 today. Also a good look at the Thrustmaster F-18 grip at 4min, 20sec

Great to see. Wags was great at handling her confusion on what he was reping vs some of her questions more TM HW oriented but he did good steering her back on course to ED's focus.

Nice to see industry media coming by and covering.

Thanks for posting those videos. Very much appreciated.

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

When the guy flying said, " I'd play this game everyday," I thought to myself, DCS isn't a game! :)

Ryzen9 5800X3D, Gigabyte Aorus X570 Elite, 32Gb Gskill Trident DDR4 3600 CL16, Samsung 990 Pr0 1Tb Nvme Gen4, Evo860 1Tb 2.5 SSD and Team 1Tb 2.5 SSD, MSI Suprim X RTX4090 , Corsair h115i Platinum AIO, NZXT H710i case, Seasonic Focus 850W psu, Gigabyte Aorus AD27QHD Gsync 1ms IPS 2k monitor 144Mhz, Track ir4, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate w/extension, Virpil T50 CM3 Throttle, Saitek terrible pedals, RiftS

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

I'm so curious about the flight model (FM). Telling by the videos so far, all the guys getting a chance to fly the DCS Hornet at E3 seem to only know to go fast and low...

why not go slow and high AOA, that's the Hornet's natural habitat! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

I'm so curious about the flight model (FM). Telling by the videos so far, all the guys getting a chance to fly the DCS Hornet at E3 seem to only know to go fast and low...

why not go slow and high AOA, that's the Hornet's natural habitat! :D

It will be slow and dirty in about 80 minutes or so.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

• ED Team
I wonder if the ground radar is working

Not yet

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

This would be nice to get a look at, but I think a decent amount of the MFD functionality is still being hashed out and probably not ready just yet for public consumption. Don't quote me on that. I'm just basing that on a post I read yesterday. Oops. Sorry for the post-overlap with the person actually developing the system.:doh:

Edited by DocSigma

Not yet

Wow. I thought this portion of development would have been well in hand by now. :huh:

Oh well...keep pressing on.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• ED Team
Maybe it's just not ready for public viewing yet.

Yes, the AG radar picture itself works. It is not integrated into F/A-18 displays yet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Maybe it's just not ready for public viewing yet.
Yes, the AG radar picture itself works. It is not integrated into F/A-18 displays yet.

Ahh ok. That to me is a minor hurdle then in the grand scheme of things. I guess it's a matter of getting the info from the RADAR to talk to the other systems?

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

• ED Team
Ahh ok. That to me is a minor hurdle then in the grand scheme of things. I guess it's a matter of getting the info from the RADAR to talk to the other systems?

A kind of.. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Great Job Matt...Thanks!

Cant wait to see the Carrier!

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10