Mission 14 ROLEX not activating

I am really enjoying this campaign, but on the mission where you are supposed to wait for Rolex to tell you to engage. Maybe I am just impatient, but it seems like I continually orbit the target, but am not allowed to engage. The only radio calls I am getting are the AI AWACS calls. If I then destroy the targets, it seems like everything advances,

at which point I get shot down by the L-39s.

Am I missing something, or do I need just need to orbit longer?

Thanks!

I was hearing radio messages about the spoiler. I should play it again to double check, but if I remember correctly, I arrive at the IP, Overlord gives me the coordinates for the target, and that is the last scripted message I hear, unless I destroy the target before being told to. At which point, the other A-10s also radio that they destroyed their targets and the mission appears to proceed, including more dialog about the spoiler. I am pretty sure I had my UHF radio set to the the frequency in the briefing, and I was hearing the AWACS calls on AM and flight calls on FM. Would I have been given the coordinates if the UHF was on the wrong frequency?

As a side note, thanks for making such a great campaign. I am notoriously cheap when buying video games, but it was well worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have also tried this mission, but after receiving the coordinates, I do not get a message to press space bar when visual on target. I have located the target, but the CAP and the other A-10s keep circling to the Northeast.

[Edit] I restarted the mission with Shift+R, and this time I also waited until OVERLORD instructed to tune to the AWACS frequency prior to doing so. The space bar prompt appeared correctly this time. I’m not sure which fixed the problem.

Edited by SignorMagnifico

i7-8700k OC to 5.1GHz, Sound BlasterX AE-5, Creative Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition, Asus ROG Maximus X Code

Corsair Dominator DDR4 32GB 3200MHz, EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid, Acer Predator XB271HU WQHD IPS Monitor, Logitech G510S, Anker 8000DPI Gaming Mouse, HOTAS Warthog, Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals, Track IR 5, Windows 10 Professional, https://www.youtube.com/c/iflyflightsims

• 1 month later...

I didn't get Rolex calls, or a press space when visual on target, in this mission in two tries. I only pushed to the awacs 144.2 freq when it came up in the dialogue with Dodge 2-2.

I eventually decided to destroy the ship and the mission progressed.

• 6 months later...
After you land, you should then move on to the next mission :)

Spoiler.

So that's the end of the mission, even though Overlord tells me to land, not shutdown, refuel/rearm, and takeoff again to go assist with the downed pilot? And even though I don't get a message that the mission is complete and I can exit like every prior mission?