DDIs zoom in VR

nachomaga

When I zoom in the DDIs the fonts and lines seems to be bolder and harder to read (first image). But when I lean (without zoom it), the fonts and lines stay the same and is cleaner and easy to read (second image).

Is strange because is only in the Hornet when I get this behavior. Rift here.

42245399830_7dd5eb96f6_b.jpg

44006205442_4f0e9067da_b.jpg

This is a real problem for me with RIFT being able to identify whether the HSI's TCN or ILS select boxes have been selected or not. Hard to see the outline of the boxes for TCN and ILS in dark cockpit.

Intel i9 7980XE @4.4Hz

64GB DDR4 RAM at 2666MHz

GTX 1080Ti with 11GB GDDR5X

Reverb Pro HMD

HOTAS: TM Warthog throttle / TM F18 Grip

Dual H640P Huion tablets used with VRK (Virtual Kneeboard ) software

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

DOF Reality P6, 6 axis Motion Platform

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Same. I've got use to leaning forward, down, around in the cockpit to look at panels and screens. Much more clearer and readable. More realistic I suppose. VR zoom warping is crap. So is that limited in focus sweet spot in the centre of view. Only use zoom myself for spotting outside. Like I have a pair of binoculars.

VR gives a real good workout in DCS. Need to hit the gym just to fly sims.

If artillery is the finger of God, then fast air is Gods hammer.

Nice! It seems that without zoom and not leaning, the fonts appears in bold too. Night mode works fine. Well, thanks for investigating! :)

was wondering about that, I was tryiing to reproduce and was getting bold no matter where I was in the cockpit, zoom or no zoom.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs