DMT SLAVE TO WAYPOINT

CHRISXTR3M3

Razbam, thank you so much for implementing this feature while you guys are still hard at work on the full INS systems.

Great job!

***EDIT***: ADDED SUBTITLES TO ASSIST IN FOLLOWING THE STEPS!

here's a little video to demonstrate how I got it to work on 2.5.1

CbztRSf873c

Yes but tpod is slaved to nothing :cry:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

Yes but tpod is slaved to nothing :cry:

The DMT is slaved to where the Waypoint is. That doesn't mean that there will be a target right at the Waypoint location. If that is what you are referring to that is. It's the same as when the A-10C TPOD is slaved to waypoint, you don't get an automatic target at your slaved sight...you have to then look for targets.

The TPOD DOES have a SLAVE function...but at the time of this video it is not fully functional. But by having the DMT slaved to waypoint, you can then Make TV your sensor of interest, assign the ground, and then switch to TPOD and use the HUD reticles in conjunction with each other to get the TPOD to look where your DMT is looking.

RAZBAM is still hard at work in implementing full INS and TPOD functions along with many others. I am sure we will be seeing some of these functions come to life soon :pilotfly:

you can then Make TV your sensor of interest, assign the ground...,

How are tout doing that ?

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

How are tout doing that ?

To change which sensor is activated it the key binding for Sensor Select FWD/AFT. It will be displayed in top left corner of MFCD DMT/MAV screen which sensor is currently selected.

To assign/target the ground, you use the key binding for Sensor Select Down. That is similar to the A-10Cs TMS Up "Short" to create SPI. Or like the Mirage 2000C A/G designate for CCRP bombing.

To change which sensor is activated it the key binding for Sensor Select FWD/AFT. It will be displayed in top left corner of MFCD DMT/MAV screen which sensor is currently selected.

To assign/target the ground, you use the key binding for Sensor Select Down. That is similar to the A-10Cs TMS Up "Short" to create SPI. Or like the Mirage 2000C A/G designate for CCRP bombing.

Maybe make a straight step-by-step tutorial video on this? Getting rid of the chatter with the wingmanwould make it easier to follow along. Good stuff though, wish they would update the manual to include things like this.

Thanks for your explanation, will try that.

Maybe make a straight step-by-step tutorial video on this? Getting rid of the chatter with the wingmanwould make it easier to follow along. Good stuff though, wish they would update the manual to include things like this.

Will make a step-by-step tutorial on how to do this tonight. I will update this thread with the video.

I had issues with the audio tracks and that is why the wingman chatter is overwhelming. I did script out the instructions coming from my mic to the closed captions to make it understandable. Either way new tutorial with step-by-step function will be uploaded tonight.

Edited by CHRISXTR3M3

Hi All,

I created a little video showing how this works in the following thread:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3485730&postcount=12

Cheers

The question was about Tpod not Maverick.

After having designated waypoint , Dmt is positionned on this spi but if you activate Tpod , it is not possible to put it automaticaly on this spi.

The question was about Tpod not Maverick.

After having designated waypoint , Dmt is positionned on this spi but if you activate Tpod , it is not possible to put it automaticaly on this spi.

Hi clanitho,

I understand perfectly what information you are specifically after and to my knowledge slaving the TPOD is not functional yet (I could be wrong). I was not answering your question directly, I was adding to this thread title which is specific to the DMT.

In other posts people have mentioned that CHRISXTR3M3's excellent video could be slightly confusing because of his wingmans chatter. Having made my video at the weekend without a wingman, covering several topics including this one; to be helpful I thought I would add a link here.

My video covers not only this topic but also weapons management and cockpit closure. All elements people have posted questions or concerns about. Hence why I posted my video in the video thread, as it relates to a variety of topics. Cheers.

Callsign: NAKED

My YouTube Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi clanitho,

I understand perfectly what information you are specifically after and to my knowledge slaving the TPOD is not functional yet (I could be wrong). I was not answering your question directly, I was adding to this thread title which is specific to the DMT.

In other posts people have mentioned that CHRISXTR3M3's excellent video could be slightly confusing because of his wingmans chatter. Having made my video at the weekend without a wingman, covering several topics including this one; to be helpful I thought I would add a link here.

My video covers not only this topic but also weapons management and cockpit closure. All elements people have posted questions or concerns about. Hence why I posted my video in the video thread, as it relates to a variety of topics. Cheers.

I appreciate your help in creating a video that wasn't interjected with wing chatter. You did a great job in your tutorial. I got my revamped version uploaded tonight as yesterday I came home to baby duty (5 month son) and thus my PC went untouched.

I'd like to see if maybe you and I can collab and try to find a way to get the TGP to work with the waypoints. Check PMs SUNTSAG.

as for the video, here is the updated one. Thank you all for being patient with me, and I hope to find a solution and present it to you guys for the TGP. at this time I haven't been able to get the slave function that is in the TGP to work yet.....key work YET.

aWOmAd-XdOQ

I appreciate your help in creating a video that wasn't interjected with wing chatter. You did a great job in your tutorial. I got my revamped version uploaded tonight as yesterday I came home to baby duty (5 month son) and thus my PC went untouched.

I'd like to see if maybe you and I can collab and try to find a way to get the TGP to work with the waypoints. Check PMs SUNTSAG.

as for the video, here is the updated one. Thank you all for being patient with me, and I hope to find a solution and present it to you guys for the TGP. at this time I haven't been able to get the slave function that is in the TGP to work yet.....key work YET.

aWOmAd-XdOQ

Thanks guys for your help.

aWOmAd-XdOQ

Mission I made and used in the video is up for grabs for anyone who wants to test it. You can do it single player, or you can have a flight of up to 4.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3300502/