Mission 4 broken - Wolf 1 returns to Batumi

Hi,

thx for the nice campaign. But I think mission 4 is broken at the moment. At a certain point, your wingman Wolf 1 flies over the clouds and returns to Batumi. Somewhere when You are insprecting the generator stations and bridges. I tried it two times and always the same result.

Greets

Data

Hi,

thx for the nice campaign. But I think mission 4 is broken at the moment. At a certain point, your wingman Wolf 1 flies over the clouds and returns to Batumi. Somewhere when You are insprecting the generator stations and bridges. I tried it two times and always the same result.

Greets

Data

Check that tody THANKS !

Always happy landings ;)

Thanks for the quick fix. As already said, it´s a really immersive campaign so far.

Hope you get aware of all the details, quite sure you can fly any mission several times and you will still find new details.

Manny many triggers involved. :megalol:

We are still working on the missions to improve the quality even more.

Always happy landings ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I got to the same problem, so apparently the update is not in beta yet. Anyway there is another issue. When I start the mission I get the 50 points. I had repeatedly a look at the scoreboard during the mission and I had the points until climbing through the cloud, there it went to 0. Later, of course I could not complete the mission as the Wolf 1 went south...

Is there some sort of trigger that reduces points if the distance to Wolf 1 gets too great?

I got to the same problem, so apparently the update is not in beta yet. Anyway there is another issue. When I start the mission I get the 50 points. I had repeatedly a look at the scoreboard during the mission and I had the points until climbing through the cloud, there it went to 0. Later, of course I could not complete the mission as the Wolf 1 went south...

Is there some sort of trigger that reduces points if the distance to Wolf 1 gets too great?

No is not.

As mentioned the points are only for the Campaign handler.

But thank you very much for your precise description. :thumbup:

Points related to a Flag set at the beginning of the mission. When the mission progresses flags no longer needed are deleted to clean up the table.

There may be a small chance that points already given may depend further on the Flag? :doh:

I check that out over the weekend and at a precaution bind the points to a flag they exist until the end of the mission.

Ther is no information on how the campaign handler works in detail so we neede several tests to figure that out. But anyway, there is still the question why this not happened during the ED test phase. We know that in particular, the campaign handler was an important part of the testing.

Again many thanks for or your efforts and patience solving that issue. :thumbup::thumbup:

Always happy landings ;)

Ah, to much less fuel to wolf 1, cause that he is suddenly away from me. And we can nothing do absent only wait for an update, what a pity.

The good news is:

Obvious there are some changes in the Uh-1 module concerning engine and fuel consumption. So they work on the module, And we have fixed that problem already so it's up to ED and hopefully the next Beta update.

But anyway Sorry for the inconvenience. For us, it is also frustrating when after more than 100 hours testing such issues brek a complete mission.

Always happy landings ;)

Yes, and it is also frustrating the Ki flies in mission 4 up and down, fast and slow. That i had no crash is only a wonder, special in mission 4.

But with a trick mybe i can fly mission 4, but i crasked at a bridge now first time.

Before you start mission open (Briefing) missions editor in camapign and give Wolf 1 more fuel than 55 percent. Of corse you can not save the fuel and if you must fly again, you have to do the same again. After that change start mission 4 direct. But i not finsihed til now mission 4, is only a assumption or presumption and has worked with other camapigns well about weapons load too.

Edited by Gerd-Wiem

Yes, and it is also frustrating the Ki flies in mission 4 up and down, fast and slow. That i had no crash is only a wonder, special in mission 4.

But with a trick mybe i can fly mission 4, but i crasked at a bridge now first time.

Before you start mission open (Briefing) missions editor in camapign and give Wolf 1 more fuel than 55 percent. Of corse you can not save the fuel and if you must fly again, you have to do the same again. After that change start mission 4 direct. But i not finsihed til now mission 4, is only a assumption or presumption and has worked with other camapigns well about weapons load too.

This is a genius idea for everybody familiar with the mission editor :thumbup::pilotfly:

The mission is already fixed and part of the upcoming update.

Always happy landings ;)

Now i finsihed Mission 4... two times. And more fuel trough the Missionsplaner works well. But is a very long mission, too when you well knows what you has to do. Is about 1.45 hours when you be fast...or longer.

But after all and RTB at the camp, the DCS point system gave to me only 50 percent, again i must change my logbook.lua. Sometimes i wish a save point in such long missions, maybe after 45 minutes at ground only 1 time would be enough. But is was again a nice mission all together. Now looking forward to Mission 5-1.

• 2 weeks later...