VAICOM PRO plugin for VoiceAttack

Hollywood_315

Where is the extension folder for AIRIO.dll. I placed it in user/saved games/DCS/script/vaicompro...should it be somewhere else.

In PTT/EX it says driver not loaded?

C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Apps\VAICOMPRO\Extensions

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ANON6-1 | Wolfie

Hey all

AIRIO 2.5.1 is a manual download.

(AIRIO will be added to the auto-updater later).

Replace the AIRIO.dll and after VA restart follow the FINISH steps.

The new keywords are listed in the reference tables in the user manual.

All the best,

Hollywood.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

There is no spoon.

Avatar_old_80x80.gif.0c105925ce4b9f5b87697ea37cbde317.gif

VAICOM PRO plugin for DCS World

www.vaicompro.com

@Hollywood UPDATE: This issue and an issue with the comms menu in game coming up constantly were both resolved by using master zero on the LUA.

I also just picked ARIO! :)

Can you expand on that a little? Do you mean a master reset of the lua files in the VIACOM menu?

Hollywood,

First off thank you very much, this plugin makes the F14 experience so much more immersive.

I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer for. When using Jester, how can I command him to tune the AN-ARC-182 to a specific frequency or callsign?

I cannot for the life of me figure this out without the menu.

Thanks!

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Joint Task Force 1 | Discord

Hollywood,

If you are not too busy, you can think about listing installed extensions and its version at About tab ;) no hurry...

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

Hi,

If I may ask as enabling the jester Menu Wheel is not mentioned in the 2.5.1 release notes under the "planned for upcoming updates" section is this still something you are looking into? Or is this technically not feasible?

Kind Regards,

Huppel

Please help, I really need to disable and / or uninstall the AIRIO part of Vaicom pro and get the "jester wheel" back. I have tried disabling it from the EX tab (restarting VA and DCS) removing all the Vaicom luas, a DCS repair and Clean and and even tried deleting and re-downloading the whole f14 but nothing helps. Running short on ideas here...

Have you removed the AIRIO extension file? This is found in Voice Attack's APPS folder, then VAICOMPRO folder then in extensions folder. This should help if you remove the extension (I think!!!)

Yes, tried that, makes no difference. The "Toggle menu" line in the f14 dcs control profile is red even if emptied out.

Run a Repair of DCS after you disable the AIRIO and you'll get your keybinds back.

Thanks for the suggestion, but this is what I have done, did it again just to make sure but the control setting is stilll disabled in DCS.

Also tried re-enabling the extension and disabling it again with restarts of Voice attack, running repairs at all stages in between and after (openbeta build). Weird and very frustrating, what am I missing :huh:

Finally managed to solve it, what worked was to delete the entire f14 controls folders from the user DCS folder then restarting DCS and re-importing the backup keybinds. It seems if the controls get corrupted there is no way to clear them out but deleting them entirely. :thumbup:

Hi,

If I may ask as enabling the jester Menu Wheel is not mentioned in the 2.5.1 release notes under the "planned for upcoming updates" section is this still something you are looking into? Or is this technically not feasible?

Kind Regards,

Huppel

+1

Sorry, great work, but for me the use of the wheel is essential... or at least that the options showed on screen when we say certains words show exactly the wheel options. In this moment, if I want to change ordenance, they show all the possible weapons and not only what we really carry, as when it is shown in the wheel.

For reference I'd prefer it if the Jester commands could be displayed in the same way as regular comms.

Appreciate that's a HB thing rather than anything to do with VAICOM though.

Asus Z690 Hero | 12900K | 64GB G.Skill 6000 | 4090FE | Reverb G2 | VPC MongoosT-50CM2 + TM Grips  | Winwing Orion2 Throttle | MFG Crosswind Pedals

+1

Sorry, great work, but for me the use of the wheel is essential... or at least that the options showed on screen when we say certains words show exactly the wheel options. In this moment, if I want to change ordenance, they show all the possible weapons and not only what we really carry, as when it is shown in the wheel.

You should know what ordnance you carry cmon...

I use jester quite good whithout any need of the ugly wheel, it takes a few flights to get used to it.

If it ever be implemented to show up I hope to be optional as the wheel sux. This is why I use vaicom, to get rid of the wheel.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You should know what ordnance you carry cmon...

I use jester quite good whithout any need of the ugly wheel, it takes a few flights to get used to it.

If it ever be implemented to show up I hope to be optional as the wheel sux. This is why I use vaicom, to get rid of the wheel.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Of course must be optional, you are a pro and dont need the wheel, but I want to know the options that jester can understant.

Hello

Will vaicom pro always load when VA is started, no matter what profile is selected?

Is there a way to only load if profile is selected?

Thanks

Great Work:thumbup:

If you go into the Settings on VA, the spanner (or wrench in the President's English) and select it. In the General Tab there is an option to "Load Profile on Startup" and a blank selection box next to it

Left Click on the arrow at the right of the box and a drop down list of the available profiles will be revealed. Select VAICOM PRO for DCS World and then the Vaicom profile will always load on VA start

That is the way I have my VA setup too

If you go into the Settings on VA, the spanner (or wrench in the President's English) and select it. In the General Tab there is an option to "Load Profile on Startup" and a blank selection box next to it

Left Click on the arrow at the right of the box and a drop down list of the available profiles will be revealed. Select VAICOM PRO for DCS World and then the Vaicom profile will always load on VA start

That is the way I have my VA setup too

Thank you for your reply

What I meant was

Viacom profile loads everytime I open VoiceAttack automatically.

Even when another profile is selected

It loads First (in the background) not selected but still running.

Can this be avoided when NOT selected.

I have NONE selected in the Load Profile on Start Option

Just a question

Thanks

pilotfly.gif

Edited by Dispatch

~

Hmmm

Think you need somebody more advanced than me, there may be a way.

The only thing I can think of is to disable plug ins in the settings that would most likely stop the text you see when you open VA.

I reckon you'd still see that text as it's invoked via the plug in, even you deleted the Vaicom profile, as long as the plug in option is enabled.

Although you see that text via the plug in I don't think it will do anything if the profile isn't active as VA doesn't have a list of commands to activate. I have yet to try that myself though.

Why is it such an issue if you don't mind me asking?

@Gannon. Try setting your radio on manual, not preset in cockpit. Then try the "select" command. That works for me. I use TX2 for my cockpit radio.

Thanks, but I am trying to get Jester to tune the -182 radio in the back not the -159 which I can fully control up front.

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Joint Task Force 1 | Discord