MB-339A/PAN by Frecce Tricolori Virtuali (ONLY COMPATIBLE with DCS World 2.5.6)

Hi guys! Excellent plane from the very first flights. Will you also add some exhaust black smoke in your future releases? Would be cool...

Thanks for the huge work.

Intel Core i5-13600k 32GB ddr5 5.6GHz - RTX4080S 16GB - Thrustmaster T.16000M TWCS - Meta Quest 3 - Win10 Pro - My YT Channel

Hi guys! Excellent plane from the very first flights. Will you also add some exhaust black smoke in your future releases? Would be cool...

Thanks for the huge work.

Hi, thanks!

The MB339 engine doesn't emit black smoke, so for fidelty purposes this feature is not planned to be included.

Frecce Tricolori Virtuali - EFM coder

Hi, thanks!

The MB339 engine doesn't emit black smoke, so for fidelty purposes this feature is not planned to be included.

Ah I see, that's good for the sake of reality! :thumbup:

Intel Core i5-13600k 32GB ddr5 5.6GHz - RTX4080S 16GB - Thrustmaster T.16000M TWCS - Meta Quest 3 - Win10 Pro - My YT Channel

Hello guys! I'm working on interactive training missions for the MB339 with the FTV team.

I've almost finished the job , I only miss voice overs. This is where I need your help.

I need 5 voices for :

- Instructor ( as you can imagine is 95% of the job )

- Vaziani Ground / Tower / Departure ( just 3 quick phrases )

- Bravo 1 Forward Air Controller ( few phrases for weapons training )

Audio files must be in MP3 or OGG format with no effects ( I'll add them later on ).

I've attached text files with all phrases needed.

Please PM me if you are interested!

Training.zip

Edited by beppe_goodoldrebel

Manual is already included in the installation: it's inside the Docs folder of the mod

MainMenulogo.png.6e3b585a30c5c1ba684bc2d91f3e37f0.png

ACER Predator Orion 9000: W10H | Intel i9-7900X OC@4.5Ghz | 8x16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | Sapphire GTX1080TI | Intel 900P 480GB | Intel 600P 256GB | HP EX950 1TB | Seagate Firecuda 2TB

ACER Predator XB281HK: 28" TN G-SYNC 4K@60hz

ThrustMaster Warthog Hotas, TPR, MFD Cougar Pack, HP Reverb Pro

sound problem

Hi, thx for the MB-339A but there is always a problem of sound.

When I'm in spitfire with the pass view, it adds the

sound of the M339 ( same thing with the new version )

It would be cool to fix the problem.

I make a youtube video.

Best regards

Hi, thx for the MB-339A but there is always a problem of sound.

When I'm in spitfire with the pass view, it adds the

sound of the M339 ( same thing with the new version )

It would be cool to fix the problem.

I make a youtube video.

Best regards

Hi, can you make another video removing the MB339 from your mod folder?

I'm not sure that the background noise is of the MB339 but the same video without the mod could help us to understand well.

This is the first case reported of sound issue with the new version of MB339.

Hello! Thank for your amazing hard work on this mod!

My question concerns the installer: I don't feel comfortable, having an .exe installed copy an unknown amount of folders and files into my DCS saved games folder. After having had some terrible problems and losing all my modifications, I keep it very tidy and controlled with OVGME.

So is there a simple .zip file of this great plane, that I could install with OVGME?

Hello! Thank for your amazing hard work on this mod!

My question concerns the installer: I don't feel comfortable, having an .exe installed copy an unknown amount of folders and files into my DCS saved games folder. After having had some terrible problems and losing all my modifications, I keep it very tidy and controlled with OVGME.

So is there a simple .zip file of this great plane, that I could install with OVGME?

Hi, the installer is totally safe, in fact also our team use it to install/uninstall the mod.

The reason why we made an installer is that it uninstall and remove each file of The previous SFM version which can cause compatibility issues.

We don't support any installation made by standard zip file.

I don't get it, if you release as a zip people complain and most of then can't even install it properly, like the A-4E-C mod. When you release a exe that automates the install, people also complain... come on people!?

I have 3 questions:

1. can I use ILS?

2. can I use radios?

3. it looks like the MB-339 can make hard turns without bleeding much airspeed, is it the correct behavior?

I don't get it, if you release as a zip people complain and most of then can't even install it properly, like the A-4E-C mod. When you release a exe that automates the install, people also complain... come on people!?

I have 3 questions:

1. can I use ILS?

2. can I use radios?

3. it looks like the MB-339 can make hard turns without bleeding much airspeed, is it the correct behavior?

Hi!

With this release we have not included the radionav and ILS since we used the file export for this purpose.

Since this file created several problems, we decided to remove it and now we are working to include the radionav and ILS by following another way which is still under development.

Regarding the airspeed, according the information provided by pilots it seems to be the right behavior but we are investigating to have another confirm.

Regarding the radio and according the information in our hands, it is not possibile to activate it without sdk.

Hi!

With this release we have not included the radionav and ILS since we used the file export for this purpose.

Since this file created several problems, we decided to remove it and now we are working to include the radionav and ILS by following another way which is still under development.

Regarding the airspeed, according the information provided by pilots it seems to be the right behavior but we are investigating to have another confirm.

Regarding the radio and according the information in our hands, it is not possibile to activate it without sdk.

Grazie Duke! The mod is awesome as is anyway. I'm really enjoying it.

Hi, can you make another video removing the MB339 from your mod folder?

I'm not sure that the background noise is of the MB339 but the same video without the mod could help us to understand well.

This is the first case reported of sound issue with the new version of MB339.

Hi 6S.Duke

did you see my video without the MB339? did that help you?

best regards

Hi, the installer is totally safe, in fact also our team use it to install/uninstall the mod.

The reason why we made an installer is that it uninstall and remove each file of The previous SFM version which can cause compatibility issues.

We don't support any installation made by standard zip file.

Thanks for your reply. I hope you understand that I had a lot of problems with installers, I do not trust anyone anymore. Not even the professional companies that I have to deal with in my day job. "Once bitten, twice shy" as they say. Anyways: After trying it in a virtual machine with file logging, I tried installing it on my main PC. Worked fine.

The flying feels great, I admire the amount of hard work you put into this! It's a piece of art. Well done!

I would love to leave 2 points of feedback:

1) The red warning text in the installer is cut off on all sides and impossible to read

2) The manual is excellent. Well written and laid out. Unfortunately I has no chapter bookmarks, which means a LOT of scrolling back and forth when searching for stuff (especially cumbersome when reading on a smartphone). Usually I edit all PDF files to add bookmarks for my convenience but you locked your PDF file. I had to go through an unlocking service, only to add bookmarks for my own convenience. So I kindly ask: Could you please provide an unlocked PDF file OR add chapter bookmarks to make navigation easier? Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. I hope you understand that I had a lot of problems with installers, I do not trust anyone anymore. Not even the professional companies that I have to deal with in my day job. "Once bitten, twice shy" as they say. Anyways: After trying it in a virtual machine with file logging, I tried installing it on my main PC. Worked fine.

The flying feels great, I admire the amount of hard work you put into this! It's a piece of art. Well done!

I would love to leave 2 points of feedback:

1) The red warning text in the installer is cut off on all sides and impossible to read

2) The manual is excellent. Well written and laid out. Unfortunately I has no chapter bookmarks, which means a LOT of scrolling back and forth when searching for stuff (especially cumbersome when reading on a smartphone). Usually I edit all PDF files to add bookmarks for my convenience but you locked your PDF file. I had to go through an unlocking service, only to add bookmarks for my own convenience. So I kindly ask: Could you please provide an unlocked PDF file OR add chapter bookmarks to make navigation easier? Thanks!

Hi!

Glad you finally installed and tried our aircraft and thanks a lot for your compliments, they are much appreciated.

Regarding the manual, we have protected the file in order to avoid any possible "copy and paste" of its parts in order to protect our work.

If you need something of unlocked, please send a PM to me.

Ciao!

Duke