A10C instead of F86 loading.

ChrisJD

Hi Just bought the F86, seems to have installed correctly BUT when I select, say, Free Flight, the program loads the A10C. When loaded the Briefing screen shows the F86 Free Flight, but the aircraft is the A10C. I am using Win10 & DCS is 2.5.5. Help!! ChrisD

• ED Team

Hi

we would recommend a cleanup and repair, guide in my signature below or verify for steam users

if you are still having issues attach you dcs log from your saved games dcs logs folder

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 2 months later...

And modding is back in play. Maybe just keep your folders clean of extra files while the manifest file is in place. I suspect this is an upgrade file architecture for online play in the future. Edited luas will load now. They were not meant to be banned in the open beta.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's perfectly ordinary banter Squiffy, "Bally Jerry, pranged his kite, right in the 'how's your father.'" - Monty Python, RAF Banter Sketch.

Squiffy, a. slang. 1. Intoxicated; drunk. 2. Askew, skew-whiff. - OED

"Put that sucker in a 4G turn and keep it there!!" - Maj. Gen. "Boots" Blesse